Title your Story Part

Hello! I am going to be continuing this fanfic as of TOMORROW! Yay! I believe I have gotten off of writer's block and am feeling more inspired to write. Some of you have been asking me to continue with it while on break and now I am going to. I am sorry it took such a long time to do it! I was being a bit lazy and came up with about 9 MCR fanfics instead of working on this one. (As far as those go, I do not know if I will post many, I have started working on some and then I would move to another one and it's an endless cycle of new MCR ideas -not intentional pun- but yeah. Stay tuned for that). Anyway, unless something tragic happens, you can expect an update for my Ryan fanfic tomorrow, probably later in the day (for those of us in the east coast, probably around 10 or 11 because that's when I'm creative) and Id like to inform you all that I believe my writing skills have increased. I hope. I spent all summer writing so I've learned some to-do's and some what-not-to-do's in writing. As always, feedback is welcome on updates-- correct me if I make a grammatical or factual mistake.

Alright, that's enough rambling from me, thank you for those who will wait for the update. I know I don't have MANY people reading this but there are quite a few handfuls haha. I love you all and I have missed writing for you guys! 💜 ☺