Dude, It's like-- Pete Wentz.

[A month later]
It's been about a month and a half since I've been living with Spencer and my aunt and uncle. Honestly? I love it more than words could ever say.
My parents don't call. Neither do any of my old friends. And I could not care less-- I have Spencer, Ryan, and Brendon. Also, some guy named Jon moved down the street a few weeks ago. He's pretty chill and he hangs with us occasionally. Really quiet though.
The bond between Ryan and I hasn't stopped growing. When he isn't at our house, we're texting. The jokes from Spencer about us dating have increased. Brendon, however? He has kept his mouth shut about us, and seems really kind of quiet lately. I really hope he's doing okay.

I wake up around 7 in the morning, too early for my taste. I pull myself out of my (very comfortable) bed and pad into the bathroom. I never took off my makeup from last night, so I looked like a raccoon-- did I care? Not really! I doubt anyone was up anyway.
I turn back out of the bathroom and open my door, sticking my head out. I heard nothing. Good.
I made my way downstairs, the plush carpet on the staircase making my entrance even quieter. I really hoped no one was down here. My hair was a mess, I looked like a rabid animal, I was wearing penguin pajama bottoms and a too-small Tshirt that had a smiley face in the center. Couture.
So, therefore, you can imagine the look on my face when the boys, their parents (except Ryan's dad?) and even Pete Wentz was sitting around the dining table.
Wait, what?
Pete Wentz?

I must've been frozen for a good two minutes before Ryan calls me over.
"Sage! Good morning! You look lovely. Oh, and hey, this is Pete Wentz!" he says casually, and I look at him in disbelief.
"I-- wh-- wh-- um," I say, looking from Ryan, to Pete, to Brendon, to Spencer, to Brendon's mom, you get the point.
Pete gives a wave. "Join the family meeting!"

I turned around and walked right back up those steps.

10 minutes later I returned with proper makeup, skinny jeans, and a tank top that said "Let's talk about Sam Winchester."
I sat down at the one remaining seat at the table, next to Ryan. Which I don't really think was empty 10 minutes ago, but whatever.
"Before you get all stuck again, you remember us telling you we were getting a record deal for Panic!, right?"
Spencer asks.
"Oh, uh, yeah, you might've said something like that." I say quickly.
Pete Wentz was in my house. Pete Wentz was sitting at my table. Pete Wentz was drinking one of the cans of my Dr. Pepper I bought with my own money. Pete Wentz.
"Well, it's from DecayDance, which, as I told you when you clearly weren't paying attention, is run by Fall Out Boy. Pete sealed the deal last night. They're playing a show here tonight so he decided to stop in. I have no idea why Brendon's parents are here but whatever." Ryan says casually.
Brendon's parents look a little offended right now.
A moment of awkward silence goes by.
"Anyway, hi! I'm Pete, as if you didn't know." He smiles at me. Ryan nudges my shoulder.
"She really likes FOB. And has an embarrassingly large poster of you above her bed. That and Gerard Way. I don't know how she sleeps." Comments Spencer, and I can feel the blood rushing to my face.
"Thank you, Spencer, for informing him of that." My aunt says, trying to suppress a laugh. Pete chuckles and stands up.
"Ill have to get going. Ill talk to you boys soon, though." Pete says, waving at everyone. A few minutes later he was gone.

"Dude. That was Pete Wentz."
"Yeah, and I'm hungry." Ryan counters me, and gives a small laugh. I can't help but smile and roll my eyes a bit.
After the shock of having the bassist for FOB in my actual home, we all decide to go get food regarding Ryan's comment. It was, after all, 2pm. Oh yeah, it took me almost 7 hours to get over the shock.

The boys and I end up going to a small pizza place just across the city mall. We've been here a few times, and they're pizza tastes like literal heaven.
Walking inside, I'm hit with the refreshing smell of Italian foods. And chicken wings. As we take our seats, i noticed that the sun was shining so bright today. I mean, it does a lot, but I never truly noticed how pretty it was.

A waitress, a seemingly old woman with short grey hair approaches our table. "What can I get you?" She asks, smiling a little.
Brendon speaks up for nearly the first time today. "Um, a large pepperoni pizza please."
"Coming right up."

Right up my ass. It took 30 minutes. In the meantime, we all took turns playing Rock Paper Scissors like the 3 year olds we all were.
"Ryan, you okay?" I asked at some point during the game. He nods and takes a sip of his Coke.
"Yeah, just haven't heard from my dad in a couple days. Not unusual, but normally he calls. This is really weird." he replies. I give him a small half smile and move the hair out of his face.
"It'll be okay RyRo."
A few minutes later, the waitress delivered our pizza.

Just before I take a bite out of my slice, Ryan gets a phone call.
"I don't recognize this number?" He says, looking at me before answering it.
I can hear the words, considering he was right next to me.
"Is this Ryan Ross, George's son?"
"Yes?"
"Mr.Ross, your father is dead."

(A/N: oooh. I really dropped the bomb on this one. Also I realized my writing skills suck right now. Wtf. Anyway, there's the continuation in almost a year! The story gets happier, don't worry. Good things are coming. Much love to all the readers! 💕)