Closet Space. (Quick update.)

Spencer looks back at him and raises an eyebrow. 

"You don't deserve one."

Ryan looks taken aback and sits on the ground. "Whatever," he says, laying back. I take a seat beside him and poke his forehead. 

"Hey!" he says, laughing. 

"Heeey." 

He takes the drink from my hand and takes a sip, spilling a bit on his face. I can't help but to laugh as he sets it down and sits up, wiping his face on his sleeve before looking at me and pinning me to the ground. 

"Oh, so you think this is funny?" he says, starting to tickle me. I laugh harder, trying to push him off of me. Brendon looks at us and makes a weird face like "What the heck?" and I finally manage to escape from Ryan's grasp and stand up. "You're not getting away, Sage!" he says, before I take off and run into my room. I head for my closet and shut the door, stifling giggles in my sleeve. 

Seconds later, the door is reopened and Ryan steps in. "Comfy house you got here, not really roomy but I can deal." he says with a quick wink. 

"Fine, you can leave here, but you're paying me six hunred bucks a month and you buy your own stuff."

"Oh. Sounds like a deal! Do I get to come in and out at any time I want?" he adds, nudging me. I roll my eyes and open the door and push him out lightly. We both just burst out laughing and he  throws himself on my bed. "Comfier than at home!" he says, and I lay next to him. 

"Yeah, I know the feel." 

(A/N: I'm very sorry I have not updated. Due to recent events, I will not be on that often but I will try to be as much as I can! I love you all and I hope my updates are frequent. I still write this story in my writing notebooks so I can write write it on here, so don't think I'm abandoning this! <3 )