Tomorrow.

A smile forms on my lips and I roll over to face him. 

"Tomorrow, do you just want to have an us-day? Like, we can go for a walk and just talk about our lives and everything. Get to know eachother," he says. I nod and sit up. 

"That seems like a perfect idea, actually. I think we're getting along great." 

"Me too. I'm still sorry for the almost-kiss." 

I shake my head a little, smiling still.  "It's completely fine. Don't worry about it." 

"Alrighty... What time is it?" he glances at his watch, and reads the time: 9:47pm. 

"Aren't you guys going to sleep over again? Pleeaaase?" I beg, making a puppy-face. 

"I probably can, I mean, my dad doesn't really care-- he never does. But I think Brendon will have to go back home, he's got church tomorrow. Poor little Mormon boy." he laughs, sitting himself back up. I can't help but giggle at the fact that Brendon was Mormon-- he was so odd. 

Spencer enters into my room, throwing a pillow at Ryan casually and taking  sip from his Mountain Dew. 

"Sup?" he asks. 

"Well, I just got a pillow thrown at me by an idiot--"  he gestures to Spencer, "but other than that, just chillin. When's Brendon going home? I'm staying the night again." 

"He already left. Wanted me to tell Sage something about 'see you tomorrow, have a good night,' and to Ryan 'bye' in an irritated tone."

"Seems like he's mad at me. What did I ever do to him?" Ryan asks, irritation clear in his voice. 

Spencer shrugs. "I don't know. But I'm going to bed. Don't do anything to her, Ryan, she's my new cousin," he laughs, and walks out. 

(A/N I keep apologizing because I AM sorry I don't get on! I honestly WILL try to be on WAY more than I normally am. I know some of you look forward to this, but I'm in a bit of a fix right now! I love you all!)