Pokemon.

Spencer and Brendon had done the rest of the unpacking (surprisingly but charmingly) while Ryan and I watched the sunset. The air between us was silent, and what the other two boys were saying behind us sounded a bit muffled to me. I was focused on my thoughts and outside. So far, I was liking it in Vegas. I had 3 amazing friends I was with and with a huge, unite, elegant house. I'd only met my aunt, I was told my uncle had been on a business trip and would be returning to tomorrow. Still.

Ryan and Brendon were spending the night again, and since I really loved hanging with them, we all just decided to chill in Spencer's room for a bit an then sleep in the living room. It would've been awkward for me to sleep in a boys room with three boys. Just no.

My cousin was seated on his bed, eating chips, while Brendon, Ryan, and I had taken the floor space with pillows and blankets we'd soon be moving downstairs. Brendon was playing the X-Box and I was playing the DS I'd brought from home, with my favorite game: Pokémon Pearl. (A/N: I'm well aware it wasn't out then but aye I love that game so much.) Ryan was onlooking and telling me what to do, joining in with "Why are you going THERE?" or "I don't CARE if you need to get there, don't be a wimp and run from Roselia!"

Eventually I just handed him the gaming device and told him not to screw anything up. I received a thumbs-up from him and I rolled my eyes. Standing up, I make a quick stretch and shout a "be right back!" to the boys and sprint downstairs to get myself a Mountain Dew.

My aunt was in the living room on her laptop, doing work, and we exchanged smiles as I headed towards the kitchen.

"Having fun?" She asks, giving a friendly laugh.

"Oh yeah, Spence is playing his X-Box and I gave Ryan my DS because he kept being a back-seat Pokemon trainer." I laugh and open up the can, taking a sip. She laughs and nods.

"Sounds like them. What about Brendon? That boy, I swear sometimes," she starts, shaking her head with a grin.

I'd also managed to learn that Brendon had ADHD and was hyper most of the time, but today he'd taken his medicine and was toned down a tab. I wonder what he's like without it...

"I dunno, really, I think he was drawing or something last time I glanced at him. He was being quiet."

"That's unusual. You might wanna check on him," my aunt remarks, raising her eyebrows. I nod, seeing as why it might be weird.

"Sage come here! I caught a Budew! Three of them!" Ryan shouts from the top of the staircase and I sigh.

"You idiot, I already have one, that's good enough." I can't help but to laugh, the look on his face was a mixture of shame and non-believing. He looked as if I just told him that his whole life was a lie.

"Aw, don't worry, it's okay," I say, running up and hugging him. He grins and hugs back.

"Just release them back into the game." I say, him and I walking back to the room.

"But I named them already! One is Sage, one is Brendon, and one is Ryan! I left Spencer out because he wouldn't give me a potato chip. Rude." Ryan says, and I can't help but giggle. He was so stupid that it was cute.

(A/N: okay I'm getting back on track with updating now, I just needed a break. Let me know your thoughts. 💜)