Chapter Two: Home.

The ride to Spencer's house was mostly filled with silence, except for the occasional question about how I was doing and things about myself.

The questions were asked by all three of the boys, especially Ryan and Spencer. Brendon kept pretty much quiet.

I learned about them, too, like how they were in a band called Panic! At The Disco and how it was like in Las Vegas. Spencer's questions towards me seemed to be more formal, while Ryan took interest in my answers and asked further informative questions.

"So did you have a lot of friends in Miami? Boyfriend? Enemies?" He asked, with more enthusiasm than anyone could have asking those types of questions.

"I had like 3 close friends and this girl I hated named May. But no, no boyfriend." I reply, shrugging. He nods and looks away, probably hiding a smile. I got these vibes from him that he took a certain interest in me the others didn't have.

"I really like your hair. It's pretty. I love dark brown hair on girls." he says kinda quickly, gesturing to my long, wavy dark brown hair. I hear Brendon cough.

"I have dark brown hair. Am I beautiful, Ryan? Sage? What do you think?" He asks, doing a horrible hair flip. I giggle and give him a thumbs up while Ryan just flicks his forehead.

"We're heeeerrree! Welcome to your new home, Sage. By the way, Brendon and Ryan were-- well ARE, It's only 3:30am-- spending the night. But don't worry, you'll be in your room. Let's go," he says, hopping out of the car after he turns it off and walks around to the trunk to help retrieve my stuff.

After the boys take my stuff in for me-- which I told them I could do it myself but they insisted-- I take a look around. The house was a huge two story home with a chandelier, a kitchen the size of a master bedroom probably, 2 living rooms, and a dining room-- all kept perfectly crystal clean. I felt a little fancy.

Spencer gestures for me to follow him. Ryan and Brendon trail behind me as I follow my cousin up the large staircase to a long hallway with about 5 rooms, with a turn to the left at the end. Damn, how many rooms WERE there?

About at the third door down Spencer opens the door and sets my things down. I step inside to be greeted with a room about a little bigger than the kitchen-- which once again I imply, was REALLY big.

I stand there speechless as Ryan sets my suitcase on my king size bed and grins at me.

"You like it?" He says, walking over to the large panel windows with red velvet curtains. I nod eagerly and Spencer laughs.

"Told you she'd love it. Mom and dad are at work until 12pm so you might as well go and get some sleep. Tomorrow we can talk more and you can unpack and get comfy and everything. The boys and I will be in my room which is across from yours.. So if you need anything, just knock."

"Thank you SO much guys, it means a lot." I manage, hugging them for the first time each. Ryan laughs and smiles brightly at me.

"See you tomorrow, Sage. We'll probably spend tomorrow night here, too. Well actually, since its almost 4am, i guess TODAY. Sleep well. Gotta have sleep to look as cute as you do--" he covers his mouth with his hand, waves with the other, and dashes to Spencer's room.

"Ooohhhhh girl I think someone likes youuu," Spencer says in a gay voice, backing out of the room with Brendon following.

Brendon never really said anything.

They close my door behind them and I start giggling.

This was going to be AWESOME.

I pull out my batman pajamas from my suitcase and change quickly, throwing my dirty clothes into a green clothes hamper. After flipping the light off, I make my way to my huge bed and snuggle in it.

I close my eyes, excited for what was to come when I woke up.

I loved it here already.

Everything was so fancy, and Spencer was so nice. And Ryan? Oh boy. He was down right adorable, with his bright brown eyes and brown hair and pale skin, and oh the eyeliner and skinny jeans were to die for. I wondered if he really did have a thing for me. No one just calls you cute, looks embarrassed, and runs off without having a small crush. It was perfect.

My thoughts rambled on until finally, I was in a peaceful sleep.

(A/N: sorry this chapter kinda sucked too. Love you guys 💚)