Nosebleeds & Houses.

I'm awoken to a blaring ray of sunlight entering through my window. Beside it was Brendon, pushing the curtains back.

"What the hell, man?!" I say, rubbing my eyes.

"It's 1pm, woman! I should be asking YOU that!" He grins, and I hear someone else walk in.

"Oh great, an awakening committee," I say, rolling my eyes playfully at the other two boys that just walked in.

Ryan plops himself down at the foot of my bed, dressed up in a white button up, and a pinstriped vest and dress pants to match. He had on more eyeliner and his hair had a cute little mohawk at the top-- it was just plain adorable.

"Hey, would you rather have us or a circus wake you up?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows while I giggle.

"What's the difference?" I laugh, and Spencer calls out from the doorway.

"Ooohhh!! Buurrrnnn-- oh shit she was burning me too, never mind." He says, putting his hands up innocently and backing out. A few seconds pass before Brendon, Ryan, and I burst into laughter.

"Damn guys, I've only been awake like what, two minutes and I've already managed to burn you guys and have a giggle fit," I say, sitting up for the first time. It already felt like home.

"Well, you have that effect. They boys and I agreed that we haven't even known you for 12 hours yet but you feel like family, like you fit in," Ryan says, taking a moment to show off his heartwarming smile to me that made me want to melt.

Shake it off, Sage. Not now.

"And it already feels like home here, thanks to you boys," I respond, stretching and standing up.

"Now I have to get dressed, so.." I say, motioning a little "shoo" gesture.

"Whyyyy? You afraid we might get a little pervy?" Brendon says, wiggling his eyebrows. I toss a pillow at him and he makes a run for the doorway shouting, "IT WAS WORTH IT!" as Ryan follows behind, laughing like a child. I can't help but to giggle myself as I shut the door behind them and pull out my suitcase.

I unzip it and dig through lots of clothes, finally deciding on a pair of skinny jeans, a Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge My Chem top, and my Vans.

I dress quickly, pulling out my cosmetic bag from another of my carrying bags I had and do my makeup in the bathroom attached to my room (which had a walk in shower and a hot-tub like bath which made me feel roomy) and quickly apply some makeup. Just a little eyeliner and mascara, and a bit of foundation.

Perfect.

I walk back out and open up my bedroom door, trying to remember which way was downstairs-- to the right. I walk down to the staircase and make my way down it quickly, and I automatically hear voices in the kitchen.

"Brendon, quit taking all the pancakes, man!" Spencer scolds.

"Spencer, Brendon can have as many as he wants as LONG AS he saves some for Sage. He's like family, too." I hear a woman's voice say, and I'm figuring that's my aunt.

"Yeah Brendon, save some for Sage. She'll be down anytime now, do I look okay?" I hear Ryan ask, and I try to hold in a laugh.

"No man, you look like dog crap. Your hair's a mess Nd your eyeliner is smeared-- you look like a raccoon!" Brendon says enthusiastically (although he was joking) and I take that my que to walk in.

"SAGE!!!" Ryan calls, nearly falling out of his seat at the table where everyone was seated. There was a huge stack of pancakes in the middle. I laugh and roll my eyes.