I'm afraid... (A/N)

I will not be continuing this fic!!
I'm so very sorry to everyone, I know many of you enjoyed this but I have been much more interested in writing different things as I'm in very different fandoms now.

I feel guilty thinking about this fanfic and how many people are expecting updates when I keep saying I will, but I can't find the power to continue writing this. I've had this fic since I was 13 and I just turned 17, so it's been a long run for this! I just thought I should put a final end to it so none of you will get your hopes up ): Again, I'm extremely sorry. I read all of your comments and I know so many of you loved this. I am just extremely past writing fan fictions for, uh, living people...? Is that the correct term? I don't really listen to bands anymore or watch shows besides anime. So my inspiration for this is kind of completely gone... I've been feeling that way for well over two years now haha.

Anywho, thank you all so much for your support these many years with this and I am quite sad to be putting it to an end!

If anyone would like a kind of disappointingly short, vague ending synopsis: Sage and Ryan officially date, while Brendon is salty; he learns to deal with it though. The band kicks off very well and Sage is able to go on tour with them and begin a career of her own as a writer! (: Ryan is able to get past the death of his father, though it's not easy. That is as imagined though.

Well, you can find me on AO3 at errors707 if you would like to read some of my anime works on there. If anyone is into Danganronpa, I have a Muse AU I am updating frequently!

This is the end! I love you guys very much and I may still be posting on Wattpad sometimes, but it will probably just be anime or game related (: