Chapter 18

THE PAYNE TRAIN(smutty)

Katy's POV:

Liam kissed me once again, the kiss was slow and sweet. He broke away from the kiss momentarily to pull my dress completely down, revealing my black lace bra and panties. He bit his lip, scanning my body shamelessly. He threw the dress on the floor somewhere. He brought his lips back down to mine and then trailed them down my jaw and making his way to my collar bones. He moved his hand around my back to undo the clasp of my bra and threw it on the floor. He began to massage my breast, grazing each one with feather light touches. He moved his mouth over to my right nipple and began to suck down on it, waves of pleasure rippled through my body as a small moan escaped my lips. He did the same to my other breast as one of my hands ran down his body to his growing bulge. Liam quickly moved my hand away and said, "No kate, this is for you. I want to show you that I love you and that im sorry for being a douche."

He quickly removed his shirt and made his way back to my body. He began to leave a trail of kisses down my stomach, causing chills to run down my spine. He kissed both of my hips and then he slipped a hand into my panties while massaging my breast. I moaned quite loudly. He placed a hand at the small of my back and raised me up slightly to remove my panties. He then replaced his lips to my center and began kissing me lightly, poking his tongue in me every so often, teasing me.

"Liam, please, I whimpered.

"What, babe? Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"Just get inside me," I said breathlessly. He started rubbing me fearlessly. I moaned his name pretty loudly causing him to shove three fingers inside of me. He thrusted them with incredible force, causing more loud and pitched moans to fall freely from my mouth. He moved his head down to my now throbbing vagina and brought my clit into his mouth, twirling his tongue causing me to arch my back. He licked and sucked around my folds, continuing to thrust his tongue into me.

"Li-yum," I shouted, coming into his mouth. He licked up the rest of my juices and then placed his forehead against mine.

"You taste so good, love," he whispered. He quickly peeled off his boxers, allowing his dick to slap against his abs. He positioned himself at my entrance and returned his forehead to rest against mine. He rubbed the head of his dick against my clit and a groan of anticipation escaped my lips. I wrapped my hand around his neck and mothed, "Go."

He took the command and entered me all the way in one thrust causing me to whimper in pain. I kept on gasping throughout the pain at the size of his member but I still bucked my hips to signal that I wanted him to move. His pace was slow but within moments he was fucking me at a toe curling pace causing the bed to hit the wall loudly. Despite the manner in which he was fucking me; the emotion of his chocolaty eyes never changed. Always loving and caring. His thrusts never lost rhythm, expertly hitting my g-spot every time. I felt knots on my stomach and my walls clenching around his cock. "Liam," I managed to say, now short of breath.

"Im right behind you love, just let go."

He continued with a few more thrusts and then hastily quickened the pace, pounding into me. I finally screamed out his name and released myself around him, my entire body shaking with pleasure. I rolled my hips a few times causing his head to fall back, profanities falling out of his mouth as he spilled inside of me. When he finished he collapsed next to me.

"So all this time you've felt something for me?" I asked once I was able to catch my breath.

"All this time," he answered breathless still up from his high and with that I fell asleep with a smile on my lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Here's an update

So today is the homecoming dance and I'll be at home trying to update while watching "Charlie's angels" and shoving food down my throat.

Vote, comment, share! :-)