Chapter 7

Katy's POV:

When I woke up i was alone again. Why does he keep on leaving me?! So last night was a total failure. Well not really i mean i did get to have a hot make out session and he said he didn't regret having sex with me all those years ago so all is good. I made my way to bathroom with a smile for a quick shower to get ready for the day. I could her the boys talking in the small kitchen but im sure Zayn was still sleeping; he's always the first to sleep and last one to wake up. I know we'll be arriving soon to the hotel and that i could wait to shower there but im positive there will be paparazzi at the hotel's entrance and a girl gotta look pretty for the cameras. After using shampoo, scrubbing, and shaving did i start to over think things between Liam and I; am i the only one that does her life changing decisions in the shower?

Different questions pop in my head like what kind of relationship do we have? Are things going for the better or worst after what happened last night? Or are things going to stay the same and he's going to keep ignoring me? And that's how my morning went down hill.

I decided to text Bonnie she'll know what to do. So after i stepped out of the "fancy" tour bus shower That's exactly what i did. But hopefully she'll answer my text this time; she hasn't answered my late at night calls, and according to Caroline she's doing that to everyone. How irresponsible of her, i mean what about if we have a hybrid- travelers invasion and she's nowhere to be found and we all die? It'll be her fault i tell you.

From: katy

To: BonBon

Hey bon, i hope your having loads of fun traveling all over the world with your mom but i need your awesome and wise witchy mind to help with boy drama,

Love kate

Xoxo

I click send.

Jeremy's POV:

"Bonnie, Katy texted again," i said. I don't know how long we can keep away the fact that Bonnie died when she brought me back to life and now she's a ghost i talk to from everyone, I mean they keep on asking about her. But of course i dont say this to her anymore so i save my self from another speech about how she doesn't want to ruin her friend's summer when they've been through so much and that they deserve some peace.

"What is she saying?", Bonnie asked.

"She needs help with boy drama," I answered.

"Okay, tell her I'm sorry i havent answered her texts because I've been very distracted sight seeing, and to tell me what's wrong," Bonnie said.

From: Kat

I met a guy yrs ago, lied abt my age to him. Had sex and yrs latr we meet up again and he ignores me completely and then we made out what do i do now?!?!?

p.s im glad you're enjoying ur summer

"Do you girls really talk about this?!" I asked slightly disturbed.

"yes," she said while rolling her eyes at me. "Tell her do take a page out of the old Caroline Forbes book page. If boy likes girl and girl likes boy, SEX!" she said smiling. I gave her a what the hell look. "Just type", she said.

Katy's POV:

Bonnie's last text made me laugh; causing the guys around me to look at me weird, but she's right. If i really want Liam then i should get him using my vampire doppelganger charms. I would use compulsion but then if he becomes a vampire and remembers i made him fall in love with me; he'll hate me forever and forever for a vampire is a very long time and hey I've learned from my mother's mistake with the Salvatore brothers back in 1864. So i shall be using my many charms tonight after our performances.

Sooo this chapter sucks. Anyways

SPOILERS ALERT: Katy will get a special visitor very soon!!!

HINT: We met him in TVD season 2.

Can you guess who it is???

Damaged Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें