Chapter 12

Katy's POV:

"Mom..."

" Aside from you Katy, over 500 years ago; I had a baby out of wedlock, shame."

- "It was kept secret"

"Hmm. My baby was given away. Then I  was vanished to England and I had to learn to adjust so I quickly became English. That's where I caught the eye of a noble man named Klaus. I was taken with him at first, until I found out what he was and what he wanted from me...."

" Then I ran like hell..."

- * Kate wake up you're dreaming*-

" Its pointless to run!"

- * Kate wake up * -

" I can't run anymore."

" There's a cottage, you'll be safe."

- * I think she's having a nightmare; she's trembling *-

" Please just let me die."

" If you die, then Trevor dies along with you."

" What? no. Trevor is dead, Elijah killed him when he kidnapped Elena and I."

- * Do you think we should give her blood?*-

" Better you die than I."

" If you're smart, you'll do the same thing I did..."

Liam's POV:

Katy woke up sitting up gasping for air but collapsed back in bed as the pain in her shoulder made itself present; her wound has gotten worse.

" Kate listen to me ok? just for a bit," I said as her eyes started to close. " We're almost to the hotel, the boys will go through the front entrance and we'll go through the back. Klaus will be here in a bit," I told her soothingly before she fell back to sleep. Niall texted Klaus the name of the hotel we'll be staying and room number. What if he was too late? What would happen if Katy died? What will tell the media? I don't want her to die; I haven't even told her my feelings for her. She's too young to die; Niall told us she was 16 years of age when she was turned, he's catch up on things. She's a 16 year old girl, she can't die. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Louis tapping on my shoulder.

" Mate, we're here," Louis whispered.

" No, we're not even close to the hotel; we're at a rest stop," I said.

"Zayn thought it'll be better if you guys arrived at the hotel in cognition, so we got you a car. It's right outside waiting so go, and it seems you're gonna have to carry Katy to the car," he told me. I carefully picked up Katy from the bed and walked out of the bus towards the car where Harry was waiting opening the door for me. I received a text from Niall telling me that Kate's team had compelled the hotel's staff, so i don't have to worry about them seeing the state Katy was in. After an hour or so the driver drove us towards the back entrance of the hotel where there was one of the hotel's workers waiting for us.

" Follow me this way sir, I'll take you to your room," the worker who's name was Dean according to his name tag said. We quickly made our way to the elevator where we were taken to the last floor on top; our teams got us the entire floor. Once I made my way into one if the rooms I carefully put Katy on bed wrapping the duvet around her body causing her to open her eyes slowly.

" How are you feeling?" I asked quietly.

" Like hell," she croaked.

" Why did the hybrid bit you?" I asked her.

He wanted revenge because Klaus killed his hybrid friends and they know Klaus cares about me," she answered. We stayed quiet for a few minutes. I thought she'd fallen asleep as I was internally battling with my subconscious with the pros and cons on telling her my feelings for her.

"So are you just going to stare at the wall?" she chuckled.

"Funny," I fake glared at her causing her to giggle and to end up with a coughing attack. The girl was about to die but still look beautiful. That's when i made up my mind.

" Hey Kate there's something I need to tell you," I told her.