Chapter 17

Katy's POV:

I was still in shock after what just happened. How could I done that?!? But I had to compose myself quickly since Liam was making his way towards us.

"We found Niall," I told him cheerfully; a bit too cheerfully if I do say so myself.

"Good, we're leaving now," Liam yelled at us while pulling me by the arm; leading me towards the elevators roughly. Liam looked angry, well I don't even know what word to use to describe the state he was in. I've never seen him like this, he was shaking and sweating; his eyes were wide in anger. The four of us were already in the elevator and Liam still wouldn't let go of my arm.

"Liam you're hurting me, you can let go now; Im not going anywhere," I told him softly.

"We need to talk privately," he said to me in a very cold voice. Once we arrived at our floor Liam tightened his grip on my arm and dragged me towards his room; im sure if I could bruise up Im sure I would wake up with a hand print on my arm by morning.

"Liam I'll talk to you but please let go you're hurting me," I told him calmly.

"Don't you dare look at me with that innocent look on your face," he shouted.

"Why are you mad at me? I didnt do anything," i shouted at him as he slammed the door. God please don't let it be what i think it is.

"You were fucking flirting with the life guard and grinding on Harry," he yelled as he turned to face me.

"Well you were too busy pretending I wasnt right next to you and you were flirting with those slutty skanks who called themselves fans," I shouted at him while he was glaring at me. I was drunk, high on blood, and pissed. I did little, yes I was flirting with the life guard and kissed Harry but he doesnt need to know the Harry part, but I was only flirting with the lifeguard because Liam was ignoring me the whole night. All I wanted was a normal going out with the boys to have fun.

"Do you even hear me? Stop ignoring me!" Liam shouted, snapping me out of my trance.

"Im ignoring you?!? Liam that's all you were doing to me tonight. I flirted with that guy because you were ignoring me and I know it seems childish and I apologize for that but how do you expect me to feel when you tell me that you're in love with me and the next day you act like a total dick and pretend I dont exist and let random girls to be all over you?" I said.

"Kate, with the fans it was just a friendly flirt and you need to understand that I do love you but my feelings for you are all over the place and I'm feeling things that I never felt before, so I'm not sure how to act around you or how to deal with these feelings," Liam said.

"Liam, you shouldn't over think things just do what feels natural," I told him soothingly.

"Okay but I do love you," he whispered.

"Then prove to me that you love me," I whispered seductively in his ear; purposely letting my lips touch his ear. Before I knew it, he slammed my body against the door and kissed me passionately. He never actually kissed me with so much passion. Not even during our make out session in the tour bus.

"You're so beautiful, katy," he murmured in between kisses. I felt myself being lifted so I opened my eyes only to see Liam carrying me towards the bed. He laid me down carefully on the bed, he was now hovering above me.

"Im sorry that I was such a dick tonight so I'm going to make it up to you," Liam said softly.

Haaai guys

Have you guys watched the new vampire diaries premiere???

Please feel free to let me know youre thoughts and feelings abt this story.

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

WARNING:

Next chapter is going to be only SMUTTY

SO PREPARED YOURSELVES

MUCH LOVE

K