Chapter 9

* ok so i know i was going to split ch8 into 2 parts but i was able to add and fix a few things so now i don't have to do that so enjoy chapter 9*

After my performances were over and the boys had started with theirs i decided to go for a walk outside the arena where the tour buses were to burn off the adrenaline that was still pumping through my body. After my third time going around the arena i felt like someone was following me. When i turned around there was no body but when i turn around two very tall and buffed up men were standing in front of me, one us blonde and the other a ginger. If i wasn't creeped out i would of probably hump their bones because they are hot, but i quickly composed myself.

"This is a secluded place, you shouldn't be here," I said in my best arrogant Hollywood's sweetheart voice.

"You're one of the doppelgangers aren't you?" The blonde one said catching me off guard. Every time someone says the word doppelganger I feel my face drain of blood.

"And who wants to know?" I asked.

"You're friend Klaus turned our pack into hybrids and then he kill them all," the ginger one told me.

"And let me guess you want revenge? well guess what i cant help you with that, so i suggest you leave. I'm a vampire, i can rip your hearts out and shove them down your throats; something I'm really good just FYI," I threatened. "Anyways how did you know where i would be? i mean, i don't think you're fans," i said.

" You're cousin Tyler Lockwood accidentally slip the fact that you'll be here. We just want to get back to Klaus, and we know he is VERY fond of you so...." the blonde trailed of coming at me baring hus fangs at me. But i was faster so i was able to get behind him and push my hand inside him, right below his rib cage where it's just muscle to grasp his heart causing him to stop on his tracks allowing me to rip his heart out.

"Agh hybrids," i muttered.

When i waa about to face the other hybrid i felt his fangs sinking into my shoulder causing me to yell in pain. I was able to feel the warm feeling of the venom enter my body and spreading through my body. Once I started to fall to the ground I was able to see the ginger hybrid walking away with his friend's dead body. The warm feeling of the venom kept on getting hotter causing me to whimper in pain. Soon it felt like my wound was on fire. It felt like touching the wrong end of a curling iron causing me to black out.

Niall's POV:

"Where could she be? she's not anywhere inside the arena", Liam said with a worried expression on his face.

"She's still not answering her phone", Zayn informed us; he's called her six times already.

"Maybe she's asleep in the tour bus," Harry suggested.

While the crew checked the arena again so we decided to check where the tour buses were. As we approached the closest tour bus did i spot a laying figure on the ground which i quickly recognized as katy. I ran towards her only to find her unconscious.

"What the hell happened to her shoulder?" Louis yelled with a disgusted look on his face.

"Kate," Liam said leaning slightly towards her slapping her cheek lightly. Katy woke up gasping.

"Niall, Niall I need you to do something for me," she said trying to catch her breath. I walked closer to her, kneeling down next to her holding her hand while Liam carefully put her head on his lap.

"I need you guys to get me out of sight and grab my phone and call someone named Klaus from my contacts and tell him a hybrid bit me and I need him," Katy told me before she started sobbing and passing out.

"Liam carry and take her to the tour bus, Zayn called the crew and tell them we found her sleeping in the tour bus, Harry and Louis find Katy's phone," I ordered them." Hurry up or she'll die," I yelled at them since they seemed to be frozen in place.