Chapter 4

After Liam and the lads dropped me off at my house i decided to change clothes so i could go to The Dolphin one of London's National blood centres to get some blood in cognition. So i decided to go for a black corset with black skinny jeans and black stilettos with my black old navy hoodie. It was already pretty dark outside since it was sprinkling a bit. *sigh* my favorite weather; one of the reasons why i love London. I was able to steal a medium sized cooler from Tesco' s. It was pretty easy to break in through the back door of the blood centre. To my surprise there were no guards. Ha how irresponsible, I guess they don't suffer from constant blood bag loss here in London like in Mystic Falls. I guess the local vampire folk just feed the old fashion way; they go for the kill. When i got home i just drank one blood bag since my cravings were under control thanks to the half medium chicken with sweet corn and garlic bread from Nandos and some of Harry's peri-peri spicy chicken. Harry is a good guy, nothing to what the media make him seem like. Showering took longer than usual since i had to scrub off all tge bronzing, tanning, and highlighting body makeup my prep team put on me. Do you have any idea how hard it is to scrub that off? The water going down the drain was a brownish glittery pink colour.

A few days later....

Already throughout the tour I became closer to all the guys except for Liam; who always kept his distance. I really need to think of a way to break the tension between us. As more days went by I got exceptionally close with Niall. He has one of the purest souls i ever seen. They were the times when we were off that we just hanged out in our hotel common room and just watched movies and talk with a bottle of vodka to keep us company. There was one specific night that I'll never forget; he told me one of his dark secrets. You see every celebrity gets hate. Some of us suck it up and ignore it and others like Niall let the hate get to us. With tears in his eyes, he confessed that he used to cut; he showed me the barely visible white scars on his arms.

" Well since we are sharing secrets. I'll let you know a little secret of mine. I used to cut too. Not only did i let the hate on Twitter get to me but the people from school believed every nasty thing the media would say about me. Which resulted of them bullying me or ignoring me completely so i dnt have many friends," i told him. I didn't realized i was crying until he wiped away my tears with his thumb.

" I know another secret of yours," Niall said confusing me. I was about to ask him what he was talking about when he said," I know you're a vampire; your daylight ring gave you away."

"How do you know about vampires?", i asked him feeling myself panic. Hopefully he won't turn out to be a vampire hunter. I've had enough of them to last me a life time.

"A long time ago, i had a friend back in Ireland who was a vampire; he had a ting similar to yours. He told me almost everything about you guys," he answered.

"Then you know I'm not a threat to you or to any other of the boys, but Niall i need you to promise me not to tell anyone about me or I'll have people all around the world trying to kill me," i said.

"I promise,"Niall said.

*Third person pov*

Neither of them realizing that the other boys heard their entire conversation.