Chapter 3

I was woken up by my prep team dragging me out of bed and pushing me into the shower. I'm almost positive I fell asleep in the shower twice before i even got to shave my legs. Once i stepped out of the shower and dried myself with a towel my prep team went down to business. Trying to buff and polish every part of my body. They made sure my curls were perfectly styled and that my lashes were molded to perfection. I might be famous for my long dark curls but my eyelashes always steal the show. After an hour of sitting still and complaining my prep team was finally satisfied with their work. While i was being taken to the area for soundcheck, my nerves from the plane decided to come back along with the feeling of a hole in my gut and the knot on my throat. I couldn't but look through the van's window and smile. To be honest London is one of my favorite places in the world. There was a mixture of luckies(katy's fandom) and directioners already outside the arena when i got there. I still dont get how they're all able to find out where and when one is going to be at; most of the time i dont even know where i have to go. When i walked into the arena the boys were already working on a song. They all look so happy making funny voices while singing; and doing what they love to do, i couldn't help the smile that broke across my face. To be honest I recently became a One Direction fan when i heard"little things" play on the radio which caused me to watch almost every video of 1D on YouTube and to read fanfiction at night. Some of the fanfics about them can be extremely cute that make me fangirl but there's also the very disturbing ones. Specifically the "Larry Stylinson" Romance and Smutty ones. Don't get me wrong i have nothing against them i actually ship larry. But it was the "Larry stylinson evidence" videos on YouTube that caused me to break down; so I'm not sure if larry is real or not. But let me tell you one thing though "Beards" and publicity stunts are very common in the media, so some of the celebrity couples you hear so much about aren't even real. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a VERY cute Irish lad running towards me and screaming my name.

"Kaaaaatyyy!"Niall yelled while giving me one of his famous Horan hugs. "Im so excited to finally be able to tour with you!" he told me.

"Hey Ni, it's so nice to see my adorable leprechaun." i greeted him.

"Mmm yours." he said cheekly. I rolled my eyes at him. The others just smiled and wave at me politely. While Liam just gave me a nod of recognition. *sigh* I already have a bad feeling about this tour. Niall and I made our way on stage causing the other lads to chuckle over the fact that Niall still had his arms around my waist.

"Oi! looks like a certain blondie has a crush!" Louis yelled obnoxiously causing Niall to blush and to tackle him to tackle him to the ground. Zayn was next to give me a hug. Which caused Liam's and Harry's mouth to open in shock. It even stopped Niall and Louis from keeping up with their shenanigans since Zayn isn't a very touchy person. He rarely hugs people unless it's actually necessary but you see Zayn and I bonded during my stay at The Xfactor and much later at a little mix concert backstage. If you're wondering what in the world was i doing at a little mix concert, let me just tell you im a big fan. But it seems like none of the boys knew this.

"Hello Zayn. Long time no see; how's Pezza?" I greeted him.

" I know right, she's good . I'm sure she'll be buzzed to know you're finally here," he said with his Bradford accent.

"Im glad to hear that. Maybe I'll text her sometime so we can hang out together before we all take off," i said with a smile.

After what seemed forever of rehearsals we were finally allowed to leave. At the end we were all knackered and in my case i was craving human blood; i really need to go to the local blood drive to get some blood bags.

"Liam do you think we can all go somewhere to eat? the children are hungry ," Harry said while smirking and looking at Nouis and I. Cheeky little baster. Liam chuckled

"Sure thing Hazz."

So Liam borrowed a van from Paul promising him we'll be safe and that he'll call him if we needed anything.

"So where do you lads and lady want to go eat?" Liam asked.

"Nandos", Niall and I said in unison causing everyone else to laugh.

Well that was chapter 3

hope you enjoyed it. im trying to do as many chapters as i can since school starts in a week. Please tell me what you think about this story.

please feel free to comment and vote!!!!