Chapter 16

Katy's POV:

Trying to convince Liam to let the boys go to the pool party was harder than expected. I already knew it wasn't going to be a walk at the park. But while trying to convince him he suggested I didn't go to the pool party.

*Flashback*

"NO, you guys really shouldn't go to that party and neither should you Kate," Liam scolded Narry and I.

"Agh, but why not?!?" The three of us whined at the same time, quite comically may I add.

"Because there'll be phones, which means cameras, and I'm 100% sure you'll find a way to get alcohol; which means you'll get drunk of your arses, which will cause you to do something stupid that the entire world will know about the next morning," he yelled at us.

"You do know that I'll still go to that party even if Harry and Niall don't go right?" I asked him which earned me a glare from him.

"Besides, I've already had my bad girl image so if I'm caught drinking or doing something stupid the world wouldn't be so surprised," I said.

You see, a little while after a became a vampire I shut off my emotions; I didn't care. So I went on a hooking up and killing spree which resulted me of being seeing in different clubs and different guys almost every night, but on the bright side got my "good girl" image back; America's sweetheart.

"C'mon Leeyum, let us go and we promise not to drink," Niall sad using his famous puppy eyes that NOBODY can resist; I could literary see Liam begin to crack.

"Fine! But I'm going with you, no drinking, and we'll leave when I say so," Liam yelled at us. The moment Niall and Harry heard they were allowed to go they took off to get ready for the party.

*end of flashback*

I chuckled at the memory as I finished applying mascara. My curls were turned into beachy waves and my pale skin had gotten a sun kissed glow from being out in the pool earlier today. I was wearing a beige dress that I'm pretty sure it belongs to Elena, who probably got it from Caroline. Agh I forgot to send a quick thank you to Klaus for saving me and replacing my security team. I was snapped out of my thoughts by knocking on my door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

" It's Harry," a voice said.

" Come in Hazz," I told him.

"Niam is waiting by the elevators, I was send to get you," Harry said while flopping himself on my bed.

"Okay then, quick choose flats or heels?" I asked him while holding a pair of black flats and a pair of beige stilettos. Harry started to stroke his chin causing me to laugh.

"Heels," he said.

Once I put my shoes on we walked towards the elevators.

"You look very pretty," Harry complimented me.

" Why thank you Mr.Styles, you look quite dashing yourself," I told him with a smirk which cause him to laugh out loud.

"Wow kate, ta gneasach,"Niall yelled at me as we got closer to him and Liam by the elevators.

"Look who's talking, you're like sex on legs," I told him

"Oh staph it you," he said jokingly pretending to be blushing.

"You look very beautiful," Liam said tenderly.

"Thank you," I said. Honestly his mood swings are giving me a headache.

"Liam, dance with me," I said.

"Nope, I gotta keep an eye on the boys," he said causing me to let out a sigh of irritation and with that I got up from the table we were sitting at to go compel myself a drink; maybe a hot tan blonde with pretty eyes, maybe a lifeguard. Liam was right, we were able to get our hands on some alcohol thanks to me who compelled the bartender and before I knew it Harry and I were drunk and we happened to have lost Niall. So Liam, Harry, and I went on a search party trying to find the Irish blonde, but somehow Harry and I ended up back on the dance floor dancing dirty, grinding on each other. One thing let to another and before I knew it Harry was kissing me and to my surprise I wasn't pushing him off me, instead I was kissing him back; It was heated and sloppy, a lot of teeth crashing,tongue slapping, and lip biting. There wasn't any sparks or electricity coming from the kiss but there was warmth. What am I thinking?!? Its probably the alcohol and blood talking; I fed from the lifeguard who was already passed out drunk on the ground. Soon I felt someone pulling me away from Harry.

"What the hell are you two doing?!?! You better hope Liam doesn't hear about this," a voice said that I soon recognized to belong to a drunk Niall. SHIT!

LIAM!

HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BOY ON THE PLANET. THE BOY WITH SHORT HAIR UP IN A QUIFF. THE ONE WITH CHOCOLATE BROWN EYES THAT GIVE A CERTAIN TWINKLE WHEN THE LIGHT HITS THEM JUST RIGHT; THE ONES THAT MELT ME. THE BOY WITH THE PINK PLUMP POUTY LIPS THAT I COULD KISS ALL DAY UNTIL THEY BLEED.

I felt like I was just slammed into a wall and by the look an Harry's face I could tell he felt the same way I did or worst.

Guys dont forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!

    Love, k