peer pressure

Idk what wattys are lol also hi

Fall Out Boy was currently getting ready to preform at a music festival that the author can't remember the name of. Everything seemed normal until Patrick had put on his outfit for the show. Pete had been watching Patrick, it seemed harmless, normal even. Pete always hovered before shows, his anxiety always spiked right before a performance and Patrick was his grounding tool. Except this time it seemed like Pete was glaring. As if he was angry at Patrick for simply getting ready.
"Are you okay Pete?" Patrick asked as he watched Pete through the mirror as he brushed his teeth.
"You lied Patrick." Patrick was taken aback by Pete's statement. Patrick only ever lies when it's about birthday gifts or where he hid his Cheetos.
"Pete I don't understand what you're talking about"
"You said the fedora days were OVER Patrick. Yet here we are, in your fancy hat. How dare you. I trusted you, the fans trusted you. We all believed in you! And you just lie?!? Disgusting."
"You're shitting me right? You're mad at me for wearing a fedora?" Patrick asked exasperated at the foolishness that is Peter Wentz.
"You still lied. I'm mad at you for lying."
"Do you want to know why I'm wearing a fedora Pete? You wanna know the sad reality?" Patrick asked, voice laced with self-pity.
"Yes" Pete responded with no remorse what so ever.
"I was peer pressured into it."
"Oh are you fu-"
"Fall Out Boy you're on in five!" A voice banged on the door of Patrick's dressing room.
"Time to go fedora man"