Human blanket?

Hesitant Alien is so fucking good just saying.

It was a very cold night on "The Super Fun Bus 'Cuz Joe Stinks" tour bus owned by Fall Out Boy. Pete and Patrick had this bus and Pete was freezing. Pete kept complaining of how cold he was, but there were no blankets in sight.

"Hey Pat have you seen any blankets or my sweater? I'm freezing and I can't find any." Pete walked into the back room of the tour bus just as Patrick whipped around to face Pete. The bat heart sweater of Pete's hung loosely on Patrick as he gave Pete an awkward smile.

"Oh! Hey Petey! Ya um I borrowed your sweater because I couldn't find any... blankets! Ya blankets. I couldn't find any." Patrick stuttered oddly and kept glancing at the cupboard he was standing next to. Pete brushed it off and walked back to try and sleep even though he was freezing. Pete rolled around uncomfortably on the couch in the lounge of the tour bus. Signing out a huff he gave in to temptation.

"Patrick could you please come lay with me? I'm cold and I need some Stump love!" At this Pete heard scrambling and the pat pat pat, of Patrick running over to Pete. Patrick dove on top of Pete and payed on him. Chests touching Patrick gently wrapped his arms around Pete's waist.

"Hi," Patrick smiled

"Patrick I wanted you to warm me up not lay on me,"

"Hush Pete I am your blanket now..."

"A human blanket?" Pete asked in confusion as Patrick snuggled closer.

"Yes. Im your human blanket now." Patrick smiled and attempted to be even closer to Pete. They stayed like this for awhile when Pete put all the pieces together.

"Patrick I know your secret." Patrick's head shot up from Pete's neck and looked at Pete in fear.

"Wh-what do you mean Petey?"

"I know you hid the blankets and turned up the AC. You're wearing my hoodie so I can't have it. You wanted me to be cold so we could cuddle didn't you?" Patrick blushed extremely hard at this and hid his face in Pete's neck again. "Didn't you Patty?" Pete asked in a soft tone as he stroked Patrick's hair. He felt Patrick nod, and smiled to himself. "Oh Patrick, if you wanted to cuddle you could have just asked! Please don't try to give me hypothermia again. Just ask next time." Patrick was utterly embarrassed at this because he just wanted to cuddle Pete, before he could respond he felt Pete sit up and carry him to the back room where the blankets hid. Patrick was set on the bed when Pete grabbed a blanket and sat beside him, before the blanket was set on both of them Patrick jumped to stratal Pete.

"I like cuddles this way better" was all Patrick said before he grabbed the hen of the blanket and laid on Pete. The two stayed like that for the rest of the evening and well into the next morning. They laid there so long joe and Andy were sure they died from the cold. All in all Pete was contempt with how the evening ended.  Stump love is the best love.