Pretty Boy Stump

I'm eating ice cream and my body already hates me.

Also this has mentions of self harm, and has like really lowkey intimacy. Don't comment about it every time please.

Patrick was self conscious, more self conscious than anyone around. Self hatred ran through his veins as if it were blood. He pretended he thought he didn't care but deep down he hated himself. Since no one knew this little secret, he was known as pretty boy Stump. Of course Patrick hated the nickname because he was certainly not pretty. Pete Wentz his boyfriend started this nickname, but Patrick never spoke a word of the pain it caused him. It would break Pete's heart, because he loved his 'Pretty Boy'

"Pretty Boy Stump, there you are!" Pete cheered as he saw his pretty boy walking up in a crop top and high waisted skirt. The two had agreed to meet up at Pete's house to hangout. Pete pulled the boy into his arms and kissed his cheek gently. Patrick blushed and hid his face in Pete's neck embarrassed by the compliment. His cheeks bloomed a light pink, and his glasses slid up his face from Pete's shoulder pushing against his glasses. Pete squeezed Patrick in the hug, and gently gripped his hips.

"Pretty Boy I love you so much, my god you are beautiful." Patrick let out a sad sigh as Pete said this which filled Pete in concern. "You...do know you're beautiful right?" Patrick looked down at his pastel pink sneakers and sadly shook his head no. "Oh pretty, pretty boy, you silly bear. Come with me," Pete took Patrick's hand and brought him to Pete's room.

Now before you little shits decide to say they are going to have sexy times please keep in mind Patrick is asexual, as is Morgan who writes these damn things. This means no sexy times so shut it.

Once the two were in Pete's bedroom, Pete had Patrick lay down on the bed. "Now Patrick, you say you don't believe me when I say you're beautiful. Which makes me very sad, I personally think you are the most beautiful person alive. As do many people when the comment on my Instagram photos," Patrick sat up with an anger ridden face because he had no knowledge of Pete posting these photos of him.

"You did what!?"

"Patrick baby, not the time. I'm trying to be romantic, you can be mad at me later." Pete gently push Patrick back into a laying down on the bed. "Now Patrick what part of you do you hate the most?" Patrick pouted as he pointed to his stomach, too upset to speak. Pete frowned at this. "Oh my Pretty Boy, that is my favourite part of your perfect body. I adore you tummy, it's so beautiful and the fact you show it off in this cute little crop top makes it even better." As Pete said this he rolled up the hem of Patrick's shirt and started kissing the slightly pudgy tummy. Patrick giggled as Pete's stubbed chin dragged across his stomach. Pete kissed all over Patrick's stomach all over, paying close attention to the stretch marks and scars on his Snow White stomach. Pete leaned up and smiled at his Pretty Boy. Patrick ran his hand through Pete's hair and smiled as well, pulling Pete closer to him and kissing his neck. "What are you smiling at Pretty Boy?"

"I'm smiling at you, you always call me your Pretty Boy, but really you're my Pretty Boy. You're the most pretty person around. Your heart, soul and, mind are beautiful. Plus you've got a nice face so that's nice." Patrick cupped Pete's cheek in his palm and gently pulled him closer to kiss his nose.

"My Pretty Boy I love you so much," Pete delicately kissed Patrick's thighs and calves, he kissed the scars on Patrick's ankles and the tops of Patrick's socked feet. Pete retraced his path up Patrick's body making sure to kiss all his beautiful imperfections, he made it back to Patrick's delicious thighs and looked up at Patrick with a questioning look.

"You can as long as you don't try anything Pete. Please respect my choices." Pete smiled and pulled his skirt up and continued to kiss his pail thighs. Pete noticed the abundance of scares on his right thigh. Pete looked up with a sad smile.

"Oh baby. Why do you do this to yourself? Honey you're perfect, please don't ever think any other way. My dearest you are beautiful. I love you" Pete leaned up and kissed Patrick with a passion so strong and it made Patrick melt.

"I love you my dearest one. I'll be your Pretty Boy if you'll be mine."