Snapchat

Okay so TigerCat321 was going to make me some cute pictures of Patrick with the Snapchat filters on, but I'm inpatient so just imagine it 😂 Also do you know how HARD IT IS TO FIND HATLESS PICTURES OF PATRICK!?!? It's really hard....
***
Petes pov

Patrick has recently gotten Snapchat, the public doesn't know because he used a random username. But he keeps sending really cute snaps, and I honestly don't know if I can take this. It started out with confused blurry snaps, but it's evolved into cute flower crown filters and puppy dog eyes. All day. I'm not complaining, especially because he doesn't realize that I've saved screen shots....you would too.

Pattycakes sent a snap!
*insert pic* (pretend it's Patrick with the flower crown one)

See what I mean? This is some seriously cute stuff. Of course I always send something dumb back, like one of my RBF (resting bitch face) selfies. Which he has told me are 'cute' I'm not cute. I'm punk, he's the cute one.

Pattycakes sent a snap!

*insert pic* (this ones him with the dog filter)

Damn you Patrick Stump!!! Why does he do this to me!?! I finally just texted him

Pete in bold Patrick in italics

Do you think you're funny you little shit?

I can be very comical if I choose to be. Yes.

Patrick you are actually going to kill me.

How so Petey?

Well that's a start. Patrick all your cute selfies, and your little "good morning!" Pictures are actually murdering me. You are just so cute, and I can't take it. I love you, and your cute little face, and your pretty baby blue eyes, and your silly little hats you wear ALL THE DAMN TIME, seriously it's like you sleep with it on. So ya. I love you. Bye!

Well that went horribly. I immediately exited out of the app, afraid to see he response.

It was at least five minutes without a response, I started to feel the dread of regret had settled over me. Then something weird happened,

Pattycakes sent a snap!

I opened up the snap to see it was a text.
I'm outside your door, invite me in loser 😘

Wow rude! I walked over to the front door and there stood Patrick, cute face and all. He stood in combat boots, his red cardigan, and of course his fedora.

"Why hello there Pattycakes!" Before I could get another word out, I was attacked by Patrick. I thought he was going to kill me but instead he...kissed me? Okay then. I kissed back with as much aggression as him, but pulled away.

"Patrick what the hell!?"

"You think your stupid 'resting bitch face' pictures aren't sexy as hell!?! I love you too! You stupid dandelion fuzz face! (is that appropriate enough Eileen?) Patrick then pulled me back into another heated kiss.

"God I love you Patrick!"

From then on we were one of those annoying couples, always sending silly heart eyes pictures to each other. It's great.

I'm so glad Patrick got Snapchat.