My Nightmares Revolve Around You

Short and shitty! My specialty.
~Morgan
***

It was a calm quiet night, all the members of Fall Out Boy were asleep in there shared apartment. Everyone was in deep slumbers, having just come back from a world tour.

Around 3 am Pete was in his room asleep, having dreams of preforming in front of the pyramids in Egypt. When a hysterical Patrick Stump came barging into Peres room. Patrick came in tears streaming down his face, as he violently shook Pete awake.

"Patrick, Patrick, TRICK!?!? What are you doing?" Patrick ignored him and aggressively an his hands through Peres short cut hair. Patrick, still crying, let out a sigh of relief.

"I-I had a dream...and, and you have your emo fringe back!" Patrick started wailing with tears as he buried his face in Peres neck. Pete was shocked to hear this. He always assumed Patrick liked his fringe. He pushed his thoughts  aside, and hugged Patrick to his chest.

The two fell asleep into a deep sleep together. Cuddling close but if you ask it never happened. Pete knew that in the morning Patrick was going to have a strong talking to, because let's be real, the emo fringe was pretty great.

The end.
***
Bam. Did it. I got this from a text post FYI