Top Or Bottom

It was another boring day of travel for Fall Out Boy, Patrick had ended his hiatus from twitter and decided to do one of his famous Q&A's. Of course responses and questions came flooding in almost immediately, most of the questions were just general 'how's tour' and 'where's Pete?' but one question stuck out for Patrick. 

"Are you a top or bottom?" That's an odd question, Patrick thought to himself as he clicked the tweet. Patrick thought himself as he tried to come up with a response that is both sassy and witty, but Patrick just couldn't come up with a good response. 

"Pete! Im so confused about this question." Patrick called out to Pete from a different section in the bus, Pete wondered in dazed and confused having just woke up from a two hour nap. 

"Okay well what's the question Bub?" Pete asks as he flops onto the couch beside Patrick and throws his arm over Patrick's shoulders. "is the Patrick Stump back on twitter? I am Shocked" Patrick grumbled and pushed Pete away. Pete just laughed and pulled him close, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. "okay seriously, what was the question?" 

"Well everyone keeps asking me if I'm a top or bottom but I don't even sleep in the bunks. We share the big bed, like doesn't everyone know that?" Patrick turned to gauge Pete's response as he laughed so hard he almost knocked Patrick off the couch. 

"Rick, they aren't asking about where you sleep, they're asking about how you sleep....with me..." At that all the colour in Patrick's face drained and he shot up, 

"That is NOT appropriate! No more Q&A's EVER AGAIN!"

nice one Ron, 

Oh what am I not allowed to ask inappropriate questions?