The birthday cake dream

It's time bois.....
I started writing half of this tipsy so sorry

The day started out like any other day. Patrick woke up, woke up Pete by smacking him with a random pillow or object. And Patrick got ready for the day. At the office Pete had wondered off to do what ever the manager had told him to do. Patrick stayed in the studio to work on some tunes. As Patrick was mid riff a gurgle was heard, Patrick was hungry. In his quest to find food Patrick stumbled upon a cake. Not just any cake. It was a multi layered, rainbow cake with an edible fidget spinner and sprinkles everywhere. "Damn that would be the best cake for Pete" Patrick thought to himself as he grabbed the cake to eat.

As Patrick say on the floor in the recording booth, just as his manager and Andy walked in.
"What do you mean the cake is gone Andy?"
"I don't know what to tell you. I left it in the lunch room like you said, and went to go find you and Pete! It says 'Happy birthday Pete!' Who could have taken it!" Andy shouted as Patrick finally took a good look at the cake he had half eaten already. What was left of the frosting had a smudged "thday Pete!" In cursive. Patrick royally fucked up. He waited until the coast was clear to go find Pete and apologize as much as he can.
Patrick found him, sitting at the lunch room table by himself.
"Aw babe! I totally forgot it was your birthday!" Patrick screamed while jumping into Pete's unexpecting lap.
"Patrick it's okay! I'm just bummed that someone ate my cake" Patrick felt bad and kissed Pete on the lips. As he pulled away Pete's face turned into his rbf.
"You ate my cake."
"No I didn't"
"Yes you did"
"Yeah I did. Sorry"
"That's okay. But we better have some great birthday sex"
"pEteR?!"