It Was Only A Kiss

Alright. We're going to pretend Pete is like 6 foot and Patrick is his normal height because that concept is really cute to me.
Oh also happy new year and stuff!
***
Patrick's pov

I am dating the lovely Pete Wentz, the only problem is he is fucking six feet tall!?!? Now this wouldn't be an issue if I were a normal human. But no. I, Patrick Stump am a whopping 5'4 man.

I love Pete I really do, but when we kiss it's always me on my tip toes and craning my neck towards the heavens, and him slouching down to react me.

It's honestly becoming an issue, i put lifts in my shoes to try and help the issue but it doesn't seem to work. Pete doesn't help me either, that little shit never leans down enough so I'm stuck looking like an idiot! The nerve of that guy.

It was Saturday afternoon and I was heading over to my giant boyfriend's house. As I rounded the corner of his street I saw him waiting on the deck for me. Cutie. I speed-walked up to him and practically jumped into his arms. He caught me with ease because my boyfriend is fucking ripped. Be jealous. He spun me in his arms and leaned down for a quick kiss, since I was in his arms a foot off the ground it wasn't that difficult.

"Hey babe! I missed my little munchkin!" Pete whispered in my ear. To which I punched him and muttered a string of curse words about him. He set me down and we walked in together.

Pete instantly pushed me up against the wall feeling all over my chest as he undid my button up shirt. He pushed it down enough so my chest was exposed and he began to suck hickeys onto my collarbones. I moaned out quietly as he kissed all over me and ran his hands through my hair.

I pushed him off so I could return the favour but soon realized I couldn't reach. I pulled him over to the couch and pushed him down. His eyes widened in excitement because I was never this aggressive, but I am a small man filled with rage about this height difference.

"Woah Patrick what are you doing?" Pete asked with lush in his eyes. I crawled up to him and kissed his cheeks, then forehead, and finally his lips. It was a slow meaning full kiss which would have been wonderful if Pete hadn't started laughing.

"What the fuck are you doing that was a good kiss and you ruined it!" I was angry because this fucker found out what I was doing.

"I'm laughing because you finally don't have to jump to kiss me Patty!" Pete started laughing even more.

I rolled off the little turd and pouted on the other side of the couch. I felt arms wrap around me and pick me up.

"PETE!!! What on earth are you doing!?!" I screeched as he scooped me up and just hummed as he carried me to the bedroom.

He set me on his lap as he sat on the bed. Before I could ask again what he's doing, he laid down with me on top of him. Oh?

"I realized that your plan was a good idea and I felt bad for laughing. So, now we're going to lay here and cuddle, and also make out if you want?" As he said this he gentle ran his soft fingers across the hickeys he made earlier. I simply nodded and kissed his lips. I laid down completely on him as he gingerly wrapped his arms around my waist. I snuggled into his chest as my feet laid on his knees.

"Why am I so short?" I whispered quietly more or less to myself.

"Because than you're closer to hell?" Pete asked in the same tone. I leaned up and smacked his chest lightly while chuckling because he's probably right. I'm not going to tell him that though.

After awhile we fell asleep in the same position, and had a blissful snooze together.
***
This turned out differently than expected but oh well. It's okay I guess.
~Morgan