Coffee Shop of horror

(If you get the title reference I love you)
TWO MONTHS WITH OUT UPLOADING HE COMES UP WITH A shitty one shot he's writing in bed. Lol sorry. Life has been a meanie butt and I'm trying to get back in my feet. Here's a shit one shot! Edit: IM GOING TO MAN I A TOUR AND IM H Y P E D

Patrick sat quietly by himself in a coffee shop. It was the place you'd read about in fan fiction, a barista with multi coloured hair and piercings to match. Soft grunge music rang out through speakers, the more conservative of people would veer away in horror of such a place.  The over all vibe is a happy, accepting place, meaning Patrick felt right at home. He sat alone watching the busy people of Chicago scurry their way to work. It was early for Patrick, about 9 am on a Wednesday. A pivotal time for most to get their coffee to go, and sit at a desk all day. But Patrick liked simplicity, he stayed at home writing everything he could think of. He sat idly by as a woman just bumped into, the blouse she was wearing slowly bled into a brown from what Patrick could only assume was over priced coffee she got from a pretentious coffee shop. Again with the simplicity, Patrick went to this small shop "Coffee For Closers" he'd get his medium black and watch all the busy people fly by. One man in particular stood out to him. The man had dark black hair and tan skin, he mostly wore a suit Patrick had only seen him in a suit. Every weekday, sexy suit guy walks past with a coffee in hand, flashes a smile at Patrick, leading to Patrick to uncontrollably blush and the barista to chuckle. Patrick was in fact infatuated with the guy. He didn't know his name, or where he was going, but man did Patrick wish he had room for one more.

As the days went on Patrick became quite the regular at the shop. The barista Hayley, had become very inthralled with Patrick and his sexy suit man. Patrick once brought it up, and Hayley has yet to let it go. "I'm telling you 'Trick! He smiles everyday at you. When you're not here he frowns at me. He is in LOVE!" Hayley was very much apart of this quest for the sexy suit guy's number.

"Hayley there is no way of speaking to him. Unless I sat out in the freezing weather, which I'm not! I see the look stop that!" Patrick cut himself off to shove Hayley's shoulder as her eyes peeked up at the thought of Patrick becoming a street performer. She had been looking for someone to do it for her, and in her meeting Patrick, she soon found he was a match.

"Anyways. Even if I did do that, I wouldn't know how to talk to him, or what to say. I can't do this. I wish I could just write him a note and get on with my life..." in saying this Hayley's head fully lifted, eyes practically bulging from her skull.

"Write him a note! That would be so cute! A little sticky note on the window that has your number! Do it little ma- oof" before Hayley could finish her sentence she was pushed from her stool by Patrick's boot.

"That is a good idea, but I'm still taller than you." And with that Patrick set off to his home to go walk his dog for awhile and contemplate what would go on his note for his mystery man.

A few days later Patrick was once again  at the coffee shop. This time his backpack was filled with sticky notes and coloured pens. He chose to go simple "hey cute guy in the suit! Call me? Xoxo Guy In Glasses" he posted it and walked away to go get his morning coffee and chat with Hayley about the mornings encounters so far. Just as Hayley was passing Patrick the coffee his phone buzzed,

"Hey cutie. Wanna get some coffee tomorrow? Xoxo
~"Cute Guy In The Suit"