Treat Yo Self

BAD NEWS FROM THE ZONES TUMBLE WEEDS..... anyways

Holy shit, How Far I'll Go from Moana is such a freaking good song. Fight me if you disagree

Also I wrote this on my desk top so I don't really know what is gonna happen with the formatting.  

~Em

Patrick had the day off and to celebrate his alone time he decided to do some DIY beauty treatments because every one deserves to be treated like a queen... er king. Patrick had, had a bath, painted his nails (because anyone can do that frick off), and made himself some yummy pancakes. he was just rinsing off his face after having a face mask on for about 20 minutes when Pete walked into their shared house. 

"Patty Wack, guess who's back?" Pete screamed from their front door. It was a thing he came up with when they first moved in together. Since then it has been a tradition for him to yell that every time he came home.  Patrick came running into the main hallway, where Pete was taking off his trainers, and hanging up his coat. Since Patrick had been treating himself all day, he was practically glowing because of it. Pete took notice of this once he had a good look at his lover. "Pat babes, you're glowing! You look beautiful!" Pete pulled a blushing Patrick into his chest as he stole a kiss from the blushing boy. "Patrick, why are your lips so soft? I mean they're always soft, but now they're really soft." Pete questioned this as he kissed Patrick again, savoring the taste of honey? "Patrick why do you taste like honey? what were you doing today love? " Pete cupped Patrick's face in his hand as he gently rubbed his cheek. 

"Well since I had a day off I wanted to treat myself. I did a bunch of beauty things and just had some me time. I taste like honey because I made a like scrub with sugar and honey, now my lips are really soft!" Patrick giggled at this, laughing to himself at the fact that he put freaking honey on his face today. Then Patrick smirked as he came up with an idea, "Would you like me to show you how soft my lips are? I feel like you didn't get a good enough idea on how soft they are." Pete nodded at this and Patrick leaned up and captured Pete's lips, kissing him deeply and slowly. The two moved to the couch the cuddle, Pete had his arm draped over Patrick's shoulder as they watched a movie. Patrick slowly moved to hold Pete's arm that was around him, using his other hand, he grabbed Pete's hand from his lap. Pete looked at Patrick smiling and noticed that Patrick had painted his nails a pastel blue, complimenting his eyes nicely. Pete kissed Patrick's knuckles and pulled the smaller boy closer to him. 

"I love you so much, everything you do makes me absolutely melt. The way you choose to defy gender norms, and are comfortable with who you are. I remember when you used to act like everyone else, and pretended to be someone you weren't. It broke my heart, now you're so strong and beautiful, and handsome. I'm just absolutely smitten with you." Pete smiled while saying this as his love turned in his arms to face him. Patrick kissed Pete's forehead after Pete's speech. 

"I'm absolutely smitten with you too, love" 

The two cuddled for awhile, then Pete suggested they take a bath. Patrick of course forgot to mention the fact that he had already took one that day. He preferred to just not to speak of such things, this plan worked until Pete took notice of one of the bath bombs were in fact missing. Patrick just told Pete he was crazy. After a relaxing bath the two put on their most comfy pajamas, this being Pete in his own pajamas and Patrick in Pete's shirt and his own dinosaur bottoms. Then they watched a movie together, finally contempt with their evening. 

When they chose to sleep, kisses were exchanged and smiles were shared. The two cuddled close and awaited the dream filled night ahead of them. Patrick realized that a day for himself was best when Pete was with him. 

Not what I expected, but okay I guess....

~Em