27| come over

Standing in the hallway,right next to wall was Jeongguk, talking with Taehyung while waiting for his class. The day just keeps on going fast,especially after that beach party. It's almost end of school and they are just chilling,Taehyung is just here to company Jeongguk as he is done with his classes,he only has swimming practice and the match afterwards.

"You will come to my match right? You better or I will beat your ass!!" Taehyung supposedly threatened him. Jeongguk put his hands around Taehyung's shoulders and pulled him closer with a prominent smile on his lips.

"Ofcourse I will,it's your first match after so~ long" Jeongguk told him,making Taehyung grin too. Just before Taehyung could say something else,they were interrupted by none other than Taehyun.

Taehyun stood next to Jeongguk and gave him a kiss on cheek, as a grin took place on lips. Taehyung was already getting turned off. He hated this anyway.

"You look happy? I bet it's about Saturday night since I didn't see you at all,how did it go with Jimin? " Jeongguk asked him straight away.

"Better than I expected actually...he forgave me and now we are bestfriends again,it was really hard though. But Im glad Jimin is with me again. What about you? Where were you last night? Like I didn't even pass by you" Taehyung questioned him,acting a little suspicious s his gaze went to Taehyung.

"I was in the ocean with hyung,you were nowhere to be seen so I just had fun with Taehyungie"

"Oh..nice I guess we'll anyways,it's been a long time since we all hung out together,let's hangout later after school,what do you think Taehyung?" He asked to Taehyung,Taehyung glanced at him and if he is being honest,he doesn't want to go and he will make it happen.

"Uh..I'm sorry hyun but I can't go,I have swim practice later,we have a match again today so I can't,sorry" Taehyung gave a fake frown,trying to act sympathetic. Jeongguk almost thought he was lying but it was the truth,he actually had a match today.

"Oh it's okay,we'll I guess it's a date then right Guk?"

"Um about that hyun....I can't come after school. I have this really important test tomorrow so I am going study for it" Jeongguk spoke up,Taehyun frowned and sighed. He just nodded as response doesn't want to ask further questions.

"I should go,I have practice. See you guys at my match hopefully. You both have to come or I won't talk to you both ever again!!" Taehyung declared. They both laughed at it and nodded.

"Ofcourse we will be there Tae,now go before you get late" Jeongguk said to him. Taehyung bid goodbyes with them and walked off from their with his bag slumping from his shoulders. Taehyun and Jeongguk were now standing alone here.

As soon as Taehyung was nowhere to be seen,Taehyung closed the space between them,pressing his body next to Jeongguk. The older was taken by surprise by Taehyun action. Why was he suddenly standing so close to him?

"Gukkie...you look really good today,you know that...-" he paused as he moved his head closer to Jeongguk's ear. "-...Right?" He whispered in his ears. Making Jeongguk feel strange out of nowhere.

"Y-yeah,what are you getting at hyun?"

"I want to feel baby" Taehyun said him with a pout,making his voice a little deeper,sounding seductive. Jeongguk knows what he is doing but the location right now is not the perfect place for it,it's school after all.