21| Stay

"Which movie did you chose?" Seokjin asked Hoseok who had already started the movie as he stuffed the popcorns in his mouth. Seokjin went next to him and sat beside him in the empty space,cuddling with his boyfriend.

"We collectively have chosen death note"

"The Netflix movie? That one is terrible why?" Seokjin made a disgusted face,did he lie? The Netflix movie is really terrible compared the the original series.

"No no Ofcourse not,why would we watch that shit,it's the original series" Hoseok correct his boyfriend as Seokjin nodded with an 'oh' escaping from his mouth. They all were just sitting on three different couches.

There was this big one in middle in which Taehyung and Jeongguk were sitting with their boyfriends on their sides,so four in one,then this next medium sized couch was just Hoseok and Seokjin laying on eachother,being too cozy as they had blanket over them and a bowl of popcorn infront of them ,then the last couch was the single couch in which poor single Jimin was sitting on.

The table infront of them was filled with different snacks,popcorns,Chips,Jelly's,chocolates,sodas etc. Just bunch of junk food,Seokjin went off with the snacks. The first episode had already started as the silence took place.

Namjoon had his arms around Taehyung shoulders as Taehyung had his head resting on his chest,he was a little too comfortable with him,though his shoulders were touching the Jeongguk so were their hands,their hands were on eachother,none of them pulled their hand away and just let it rest on eachother. Taehyun was almost sitting on Jeongguk lap as his head was resting on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"You look really cute like this Tae,is it bad that I wanna make out with you right now?" Namjoon almost whispered to him,Taehyung stern face broke into a smile. Taehyung looked back at him and quickly pecked his lips. He passed him his charming smile."not a make out but a kiss can work right?" Taehyung is a tease. Namjoon nodded as his hands were on his waist,he grabbed him pulling him closer.

Jeongguk hates the fact he was sitting right next to them,his exes. It's weird ain't it? He can hear them flirt throughout the entire series and it's really unbearable at this point.

"Gukkie?"

"Hm?"

"Are you mad at me?" Taehyun pouted as he gave Jeongguk his puppy eyes.

"No hyun,why would I be mad at you baby?" Jeongguk faced Taehyun,grabbing his chin,making him face him. Taehyun big eyes came in view as he had this little frown on his face.

"You didn't looked at me neither talked to me this past hour,I thought I upset you because of something I did" Taehyung said to Jeongguk,Jeongguk chuckled at how cute he was. Jeongguk kissed both of his cheeks and His forehead. Taehyun felt himself blushing from the sudden kissing. Jeongguk just mumbled a 'cute' under his breath.

"I am not upset baby,I just don't have anything to talk about so don't think of it as your fault okay?" Taehyun is so lucky to have a caring boyfriend like Jeongguk. Taehyun quickly nodded as he grinned. "It's been awhile since we last slept with eachother,can we do it tonight?" Taehyun asked him too confidently but he wasn't loud so he doubts anyone heard him. Jeongguk felt his body heat up as he knew what he meant by doing it tonight. The conversation took a twist.

"Seokjin will kill us,which is why we can't today,sorry baby but don't worry I will make it up to you" Jeongguk kisses him once again just as sorry you can say.

"Oh...fine I guess...you better do" Taehyun tone completely changed with his response. Jeongguk saw this disappointed look at Taehyun and just sighed. He is the one that looks upset now,why? Just because he said no to not fucking tonight? Yeah he didn't take him for that.