6| Fuck buddies?

"Did you heard what happened?"

"No what happened?"

"Eunha saw Jeongguk carrying Taehyung in his arms and going into his apartment!"

"How does Eunha knows this shit??"

"She lives in the same building as Taehyung"

"They must be fucking"

"They are probably boyfriends by now,remember Jeongguk likes Taehyung"

"Wow even the great Taehyung can't resist Jeon Jeongguk charm"

"Wait what if They are fuckbuddies again?"

"Again?"

"Yeah remember start of freshman year the rumor went on they are fuckbuddies since they literally showed up in class at same with hickies and stuff"

"I don't know I don't think that's true"

Yes,they can't really mind their own business.That's all they are best at Anyways.Gossiping and just gossiping like they are not fucking highschool students anymore.As usual Jeongguk really didn't let their talks get to him though he is surprised how this school is everywhere he goes.He doesn't have any privacy.

"Jeongguk! Hey Jeongguk wait!"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes at the familiar voice who was calling him out.Jeongguk turned around and saw hoseok coming towards him,hoseok finally reached jeongguk facing him now.

"what do you want hoseok?" Jeongguk said in a rude tone,he was pretty annoyed at the moment.

"nothing actually ,I'm just surprised at what I'm hearing,care to elaborate?" Hoseok asked him as he folded his arms around his chest.Jeongguk took a deep breath and looked around,he saw some of the students looking at them,most probably listening to their conversation.

Jeongguk really didnt wanted to fuel into their rumours more so he decided to not say anything and just grabbed hoseok's arm,dragging him somewhere less crowded and quieter. Hoseok without hesitating followed Jeongguk.

Once they reached,hoseok waited to jeongguk to say something.Jeongguk sighed again as they both were now in a corner with barely anyone around.Jeongguk looked at hoseok making eye contact with this intimidating look,hoseok eye brows furrowed,asking "so?".

"we fucked"

Hoseok eyes widened in shock.Hoseok was pretty sure what he heard wasn't real at all,after all these gossips to what he heard from others,every time they gossiped about jeongguk,hoseok never believed it until his bestfriend confirms it and most of the time those rumors are false and people are just a little too obsessed with jeongguk.Hoseok was so damn sure this one is definitely not true ,because why would it be? it's been barely a week since the "Jeongguk likes Kim Taehyung" rumor broke out and now this.

"w-what?.....for real?"

"for real"

"...how? why? I'm confused can you explain?"

"it's nothing hoseok,he was just drunk and-"

"did you took advantage of him?!"Hoseok asked,jumping into conclusion.Jeongguk eyes widened as he shook his head vigorously.

"of course not hoseok what the fuck? why would I do that? he was mostly sober when we did it but it's nothing,it doesnt mean anything,he was just sexually frustrated or something I dont know" H shrugged without making a eye contact.

"what about you?"

"what about me?"

"were you sexually frustrated too?"Hoseok asked him,making Jeongguk think for a second,his mind went blank thinking that he could have stopped very easily but he didnt.