13| Mistakes

Another boring day in college,Taehyung really just wants to get out of here as soon as possible.Just thinking about how he really have no one left who actually cares about except Seokjin,makes him really sad.He really tried to get Jeongguk off his mind,  this weekend but he just couldn't. All he could ever think about how Jeongguk was doing.Was Jeongguk okay? Does Jeongguk hate him? Has Jeongguk moved on already ? Did he actually like Taehyun that much?

And most of his questions were answered when he saw two of the person who he couldn't get his mind off,standing a little far away from him. Taehyun and Jeongguk. They both were standing near the wall and really close to eachother. Jeongguk had this smile on his face and that enduring affection dripping from his eyes as he looked at Taehyun with so much feelings,like he is his whole world.It made Taehyung think "did he ever looked at me like that too?"

He doesn't know but he knows the feelings are mutual on both sides since Taehyun has this fixed smile ever since Jeongguk started talking to him,he was giggling every other second like Jeongguk was making him the happiest man alive.Taehyung just stared at them like a weirdo until Taehyun kissed Jeongguk's cheeks,making Jeongguk blush as They both bid goodbyes to eachother.

Taehyung never felt this single.He realized he should start to find someone else too.Someone he can move on with.Is anyone capable for that? He doesn't know.He saw Taehyun standing alone and decided to talk with him.

"Taehyunie!" Taehyung yelled as Taehyun looked at his side seeing Taehyung walking towards him,Taehyung grinned at the other boy as he reached him.

"Oh hyung! Hi,it's been so long since I saw you last time,where have you been all this time?" Taehyun greeted with a huge smile,it was really a great morning for him.

"Hey I tried to reach out to you through texting but you didn't even responded! I was thinking we could hang out yesterday but you didn't replied" Taehyung told him. Taehyun came to conclusion why he didn't replied.

"Ohh,last night actually I was out on a....date with Jeongguk hyung" Taehyun hesitated to tell Taehyung. Taehyung raised his eyebrows and nodded.

"Oh my god wow,that's great Hyun, I didn't knew you liked Jeongguk?" Taehyung questioned him,making Taehyun red.

"I didn't too until some days ago as I noticed hyung throwing signs at me...I am happy a guy like Jeongguk hyung likes me" Taehyun grinned at the thought of Jeongguk as how sweet he was.

"I'm happy for you too"

"...you are not mad at me right ?"

"Why will I be mad at you?"

" you like Jeongguk hyung so I thought that you will probably be mad at me-" He was cut off by Taehyung.

"Noo~ Jeongguk and I had something going on but we don't like eachother or anything.Its just me and him have last together that's why we are how we are right now,our relationship status is just...confusing." Taehyung said to him as Taehyun looked at him in confusion.Taehyung had to sya that,he can't just tell his friend that he is inlove with his friend's boyfriend.

"Hyung said the same thing to me.....can you tell me what happened between you and Jeongguk hyung in that past of yours?" He asked Taehyung,Making Taehyung surprised.No one has brought it up before,the so called past.A story line which wasn't suppose to happened until last minute.The only person who knows what happened behind doors is Hoseok and Hoseok only.Even Seokjin doesn't know anything. Taehyung doesn't know how to answer.

"Y-you should ask your boyfriend ,he would tell you more clearly..hopefully without being biased"

"I did but he just tried to shrug it off,hyung.....were you and Jeongguk hyung a thing back than?" He went straightforward with his question.