22 | Reality

Sun shining right through the windows as curtains were pulled away from the windows,welcoming another day. A ray of sunshine was falling right on Taehyung eyes at ten in the morning,he squinted his eyes because of so much brightness just falling on him. The sun was glistening right on his sun kissed skin. He can't sleep with this much light,he can either close all the curtains and go to sleep or just Give up and finally wake up. He wants to do the first option,his heart wants it,his body wants it but his mind is telling him to get the fuck up. Which he has so listen,don't listen to your heart since heart is just an blood pumping organ while mind does all the processing....fun facts.

Taehyung groaned in annoyance and finally opened his eyes with a lot of effort,he finally opened them as Jeongguk face was the first thing that he saw infront of him. Jeongguk's heavenly angel-like face. They were cuddling in a pretty comfortable position. Jeongguk had his arms around Taehyung shoulders as Taehyung was laying almost on Jeongguk as he had his one hand over his chest mind head rested on his chest too,his one leg was over Jeongguk too. As I said,he was almost laying on him. Taehyung pulled himself a little away from Jeongguk,basically getting off him. Slowly trying not to interrupt Jeongguk sleeping as he didn't want him to wake up.

He looked back at his face to see if he interrupted him,which he thankfully didn't. Jeongguk was still peacefully sleeping as soft snores escaped his mouth. His smooth dove-like skin was shining in the morning as the sunshine was also falling over half of his face but he looked unaffected.His doe eyes closed as his long lashes were in view,even his eyes closed were beautiful. His luscious pink lips were in straight line,giving no expression whatsoever but still looking really cute and innocent. Jeongguk looked like a baby when he is sleeping and no one can convince Taehyung otherwise. As much as Taehyung wants to kiss his pretty lips,he controlled himself and instead of kissing him on lips,he leaned foreword towards his face and slowly towards his forehead,placing a soft kiss and then two more kisses to his cheeks.

They were friendly kisses,no romantic feelings involved...yeah,I think I should stop lying at this point since everyone knows. Taehyung kissed him because he wanted to ,because he loves him a lot to just let his puffed smooth cheeks to be unkissed. He can also kiss his lips but that is crossing a borderline he has set up for himself. He is not going to do that until he has younger's consent.

He sighed as he was gonna get off from the bed,slowly going down,the bed made a creaking sound,his wrist was grabbed by no other than Jeongguk himself as he pulled him back on the bed.

"So no kiss on lips then?" Jeongguk teased him. Taehyung chuckled at what he just said as he shook his head.

"You want that?"

"I won't mind it"

"Oh really? What about your...boyfriend?" Taehyung asked the real question before they could any far.

"Friends kiss,he will understand"

"Friends don't kiss Gukkie" Taehyung tried to correct him with reality but he received a snicker from Jeongguk.

"Ironic of you to say"

"Don't change the subject"

"My boyfriend doesn't need to know Taehyung,just fucking kiss me" Jeongguk demanded Taehyung to kiss him. If he really wants it,then fine he will get it. Taehyung knows it's wrong but at the moment the situation is too tense to not to end it like this.

Without saying anything more,Jeongguk also grabbed Taehyung slim waist,pulling him closer as his hands were pressed against soft skin,making him lay down next to him on the bed as Jeongguk got on top of him. Taehyung was surprised at how fast things just went. Without wasting any more time, Jeongguk smashed his lips next to Taehyung's. Are they really doing this? Is this where their dalliance going to start? They don't know.