25| Break

A new day In College once again. Jeongguk walked inside the building with this feeling inside his chest that has been irritating him from the past night. He doesn't know what it is,but it is really suffocating. He doesn't gives it much attention as he doesn't think it's something to worry about,he is just feeling a little uneasy. 

He won't be also seeing Taehyung from now on since he is going to take a break from school. He wants Taehyung to heal so he can see his hyung happy again,that's all it matters. It will be less fun in here now because of no Taehyung but he will manage it somehow.

Jeongguk shrugged it off eventually and just walked into the corridors. He got his usual looks from the other students,probably whispering shit about him. He was used to it anyway so he doesn't care. His class was in fifteen  minutes so he had enough time. He leaned against the wall and was going to get his phone out of his pocket when someone called his name.

"Gukkie hyung!" Ofcourse,Taehyun it is.

Jeongguk looked at the direction the voice was coming from and saw Taehyun coming towards him with a bag hanging from his shoulders. Taehyun had a big smile on his face as he reached Jeongguk. He put his hands around his neck and pecked his lips softly. Jeongguk smiled back and kissed his cheeks.

"What's up baby?"

"Hyung~ you left me last night where did you go? I was so upset" he pouted at him with his eyebrows frowning in downward position. Jeongguk chuckled at how cute he was.

"Sorry baby,I told you,Taehyung was having a anxiety attack so I needed to be there for him,I hope you understand" Jeongguk told him the truth,Taehyun rolled his eyes,he really doesn't like him.

"But...I..ugh I also need you hyung. It was suppose to be our night last night but he had to ruin it. What about that Namjoon guy? Isn't he dating him or something? Why did you have to go??" He complained to Jeongguk. Jeongguk felt strange at how Taehyun was handling this.

"No hyun, he broke off with whatever they had last night. You need to understand baby,he needed me last night,he was going through a lot. We aren't gonna fight over this are we?" Jeongguk looked at him with a hint of worried look in his eyes at how he was reacting.

"Yes we are not but you are just doing this yourself Guk,I have no problem with Taehyung I swear,as much as you are his bestfriend,I'm your boyfriend too. How did you know Taehyung wasn't just overreacting??" Taehyun asked him. Jeongguk glared at him with "are you serious?" Look.

"For fucks sake Taehyun,do you really think he was doing that all for attention,mental attacks aren't something you can control Taehyun. I was there with you the whole night,just at last minute I went to Taehyung's because he couldn't even breath at that time,he was having so much trouble,I gave you more time than him and then you are saying he is overreacting? You can't be serious. You need to understand this hyun, I am your boyfriend but I'm Taehyung's bestfriend at same time,you need accept this or..I don't think this can work out" Jeongguk stated it simply to him. Taehyun gasped at the last night,he couldn't believe he was ready to finish them just for this.

"...you have to be kidding me. Are you sure you are doing this to just protect you bestfriend hyung? Or is it something more? I know that you guys have something going on and that needs to be stopped. I don't think it is just bestfriend love between you two. I am not blind Jeongguk,I also hear and see things that you think I don't. Just to remind I'm your boyfriend so please don't do anything to ruin this relationship!" Taehyun almost  warned him. Jeongguk couldn't believe what he was hearing.