17| Kim Namjoon

Say the name.

"So you are Kim Namjoon,you are older than me so I'm gonna call you hyung , you are the one Seokjin hyung said was really handsome and would like me a lot,Well I can't say seokjin lied you really have all the qualities hyung talked about,I don't know about you but I'm actually looking really forward to this date after meeting you" Taehyung said to him with a pretty smile on his face. Namjoon chuckled at his statement.

"I'm glad you like me,I can say the same,you are really beautiful and handsome yourself.I didn't get your name by the way" Namjoon asked him. Taehyung face palmed himself mentally,he didn't even told the boy his name.

"oh I'm sorry I'm so dumb,my name is Kim Taehyung.You can call me Tae or just Taehyung,I don't care" Taehyung told Namjoon as he nodded.

"Sure,Tae.Lets order something?"

"Ofcourse"

Maybe Kim Namjoon was the man of Taehyung dreams.He is so charming. Taehyung didn't knew if would be able to move on from his past lover but this man is making him think twice. He suddenly sees hope,Ofcourse he isn't head over heels for Namjoon already,they have been literally on one date,he needs more time to see what kind of person he is but he can't help but like him. Its a crush you can say.

"I am looking really forward to meet you again,I hope you don't tell Seokjin that you don't wanna see me again" Namjoon said to Taehyung playfully. Taehyung laughed at his him,shaking his head in disagreement.

"Ofcourse not. I like your company but you need to take me out on more dates to convince me to be with you,Mr.Kim" Taehyung teased him as he took a bite of his pasta,chewing the deliciousness in.

"I know I am getting deep on first date but my past relationship wasn't the perfect one,I didn't treat the guy I liked really good,I wasn't loyal to him so I wanna change into a better person,so that's why I wanna be with you so I can be a better person with you" Namjoon eventually said something,it touched Taehyung at how he was in similar situation.

"Namjoon hyung,I'm glad  it's really a good thing to learn from your mistakes,Once we work I hope you won't treat me like you did you past lover.I have a confession too,I was in similar situation too,this guy who has been bestfriends with me for years,I led him on and made him fall inlove with me,so when he confessed,I chickened out and rejected him,now we barely talk so let's be eachother hope Namjoonie hyungie" Taehyung said to him,telling him the turret but not the all story.

"I hope,I have to say you are really handsome and sweet Tae,I really am lucky to be here with you" Namjoon told him as he gave him a smile as his dimples came in view.

"Thanks,kinda used to it but I'm not gonna be oblivious about it. How about we get out of here and get ice cream?"

"I'm down for it

After a week

"And he just complimented me the entire time,I was overwhelmed like stop,I get it I'm like handsome as fuck but nah dude it's getting kinda tiring now...but I still liked him,he was really cute with those cute ass dimples like I wanted to kiss his cheeks so bad but I stopped since it was just a first date" Taehyung was explaining his experience with Namjoon to Seokjin.Seokjin just looked at him with a wide smile on his face.

"You sound whipped Taehyung,I'm glad you liked him,he is a nice guy" Seokjin told Taehyung,making Taehyung realise he really rambled about his date for past twenty minutes.Its just a crush anyways.