14| Open up

"Jeongguk and Taehyun are dating!!"

"Who is Taehyun?"

"That cute quite boy in our Business class dumbass"

"No way! Him?? That is what Jeongguk type is? I thought he liked extroverts like Kim Taehyung"

"Taehyun looks like Kim Taehyung"

"I thought Jeonggguk liked Kim Taehyung?"

"Oh my god did Taehyung and Jeongguk broke up because Jeongguk cheated on him with Taehyun?"

"Stop being delusional,Taehyung and Jeongguk never dated.I m surprised for Taehyun though,he really hit jackpot"

"What if he is after his money And status you know "

They never shut up.Its Jeon Jeongguk we are talking about anyway.This is College's favorite boy,who everyone is obsessed with regardless your gender.Being born in a rich and famous family comes with its pros and cons .Jeongguk really want to dig inside the ground and bury himself inside after hearing everyone talking about him.

He really doesn't even know how the word got out,Even his close friends didn't even know yet and he wasn't even able to tell them since now they probably already know,news spreads around like wildfire especially if it's about the golden boy.A new month and no rumors about him? Impossible.

He was already getting texts from bunch of people,including his close friends and strangers he interacted with only once.Its actually a surprise though. Jeon Jeongguk hadn't dated anyone for whole one year after his last relationship with Haeun. So him dating was a surprise and especially this time,it's a boy which is a bigger surprise regardless the fact Everyone and their mother knows Jeongguk is bisexual.

His parents really try to hide that fact since The country they live in is extremely homophobic and close minded.As much as they want their only son to be straight that is not possible since Jeongguk proved them otherwise.They want to support him but they still try to push him towards girls. Jeongguk really doesn't pay attention to his parents since he is just waiting for the moment he can be well settled so he can move out.Since he has a older sister,the main business will definitely be under her so maybe his father will give him one of his side businesses? They are really rich so they really have a lot of other businesses,so even if they give one to each of their children their are still many left,they are a multi-millionaire family ,almost billionaires.But it's a good fact that Jeongguk really doesn't like to show off his money much.

If he did,he would have been in some private college right now like his sister who is in one of the top universities of Korea,majoring in business.She is a bright student but thankfully she isn't as snobbish as other people in her university.He also has a little brother ,who is too little ,he is only 10 years old and in Middle school.Thanks to Jeon family,their kids aren't rich spoiled brats,They are spoiled,obviously they get everything the want but their parents make sure their kids don't go the wrong way.They tell them how they made it all worth and it wasn't easy,they told how it isn't easy.Their parents taught them to have manners and they are well groomed and raised to respect other people without looking at how much money they have,how much they are a worth.

But Ofcourse,they still aren't free from dirty rumors other people surround them in,People talk that's why they do and nobody can stop them since you are one of them too.In the end you can ignore.Whole Jeon Family has been under media's eyes for years and have been called many worse things,like They called Jia,Jeongguk's older sister a whore,a slut just for hanging out with her male friends outside.They have called Jeongguk spoiled,privileged and Ofcourse a playboy for no reason at all,they have called their parents a lot of worse things which are unsayable. Its good they have some respect to leave their little brother alone or it wouldn't have been good.