24| Who are you?

Taehyung woke up. His friends were in the room,looking at him with happiness in their eyes,jeonggguk on the other hand looked like he has been crying for hours. His eyes were bloodshot red. Taehyung eyebrows turned down as a frown took over his face,he saw he was in this bland room,he is pretty sure he is in hospital,if he is in hospital and Jeongguk has red eyes,does that mean Jeongguk was crying over him? That makes Taehyung more sad.

"You are AWAKE!" Jin yelled at him with happiness flourishing in his tone.

"Can you..not yell?" Taehyung told him off politely. Jin apologised right away and chuckled.

"You scared us all a lot you know,just seeing you hit that hard tiles on floor and crying,made our heartbreak,especially Jeongguk. He ran to you the moment you started to stumble,he knew you were gonna fall. He has been so worried for you" Hoseok enlightened Taehyung about their situations. Taehyung eyes softened as he looked at Jeongguk and passed him a soft smile.

"Thank you gguk for caring for me,my head still hurts a lot though,I don't remember shit so according to your answer I fainted?"

"Yes,Taehyung,you lost the race,you started to cry and next thing we know you are unconscious,on the ground. Everyone thought you were dead. The floor was tiled so your head hit pretty hard but no serious damages so don't worry. Either way you scared the shit out of us. What even happened to you during the race Taehyung,we saw how hesitant and lost you were" Jin asked him with a worried tone in his voice. He was actually so worried for him.

"Hyung...I..um"

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it TaeTae,we can wait,you just think about yourself,see what you wanna do next" Jeongguk spoke up finally. Taehyung nodded and once again looked at Jeongguk.

"Guys...can you leave me and Jeongguk alone for a second?" He requested Jin and Hoseok to leave,they both exchanged glances and eventually agreed,getting out of the room. Jeongguk was surprised from the request but he knew he had it coming. So he just waited for them to leave them alone.

Once they were out,Taehyung signalled Jeongguk to come closer to him. Jeongguk who was confused first,nodded and walked towards Taehyung,leaning down a bit. Taehyung looked at him this close to him and smiled. He caressed his soft cheeks,making Jeongguk flinch.

"Was my baby crying?" Taehyung spoke in his honey deep voice,making chills run down younger's spine.

"N-no,i wasn't" he stuttered trying not say the truth.

"You are stuttering,you are lying,tell me why? It was because of me right? Why will you cry because of me?? I just fainted I didn't died or something" Taehyung joked with him,laughing afterwards

"...fine i was crying,what did you expected? You scared the shit out of me,I want to protect you Taehyung knowing how sensitive you are,I want to be there for you so seeing you cry and faint,made me cry like a bitch. Doctor said you should seek help,like go for a therapist and I want to say Taehyung,If you really think you need one,please go hyung, you don't deserve to be hurt and I care about you a lot to lose you. If you need me please tell me,I will be there for you,forever and always" Jeongguk said what his heart told him to. Taehyung almost teared up at Jeongguk words.

"Thank you so much gguk,you are so precious. That was so sweet. I...I don't know what to do anymore Guk. I am starting to hate water,not just water,everything. I feel insecure and anxious most of the time,my head hurts whenever I think about something. I am getting...depressed,I don't know what to do" Taehyung told him what he felt.