18| Dinner

It was a pretty dazzling day at Jeon household as their house was filled with a lot of guests. It was really crowded despite this special event being a,as quoted by Jeongguk's mom, a "small dinner party". There were around Atleast fifty people here and more were yet to come, the maids were busy with serving drinks and other appetisers to the guests who were enjoying this party,talking with one and another,gossiping about other rich people and showing off their riches to other equally rich people and on the other side were nice rich people who were here just for a good time and a better relationship with Jeons. The special dinner was yet to be ready so they were guests were just passing time as relaxing classical music played in background in low volume.

Jeongguk is not gonna lie,he doesn't like crowd and attention,instead he hates it. He is used to it in school but in his own house too? Where he is suppose to feel comfortable and home-like. He hates all these rich business coming up to him,asking for his future plans like if when is he gonna conquer his father's multi-millionaire empire,forgetting before him he has a older sister who is gonna conquer this so called 'empire'. Jeongguk doesn't even know what he is gonna eat at lunch tomorrow how can you ask such an important question without any warning? Though all he wants to do right now is runaway or have a distraction since he fought with Taehyun and it has really pissed him off ever since and all these old hags aren't making it any better.

" Jungkook Oppa" yeah he really didn't also needed this type of distraction too.

"Oh hi.....Ahra? What are you doing here?" Jeongguk asked the girl curiously ,raising his eyebrows with zero curiosity. Ahra gave him a smile and spoke up.

"My dad said he was going to your house for this huge dinner party so I decided to go to because why not? Aren't you glad I'm here?" Ahra tried to act cute by showing off her dimples but it didn't worked in Jeongguk.

"Why would I be?"

"Because I have been seeing you from past twenty minutes and you are been literally surrounded by these old men and no one your age,so you finally found company. Be glad!! " Ahra exclaimed,Jeongguk give her a "please go from here" look but he doesn't think Ahra got his message.

"I would rather be alone than be with you Ahra, you piss me off not gonna lie" Jeongguk told her honestly,shrugging. Ahra huge smile that was plastered on her face seconds ago turned into a frown just in seconds.

"What? You hate me that much? Is it this the reason why you always tell your boyfriend to cancel on us? Why don't you want to meet us?" Ahra questioned him,speaking a little loudly,Jeongguk gave her a glare and sighed. No one here should know Jeongguk has a boyfriend,maybe some do but they don't want to talk about. Since the people Jeongguk are actually homophobic so he can't risk it.

"Maybe if your whole group didn't used my boyfriend as a bait to be friends with me then maybe I would have said yes,Ahra do me a favour and leave my boyfriend and me alone,I don't know if he knows but I know you guys are just being fake friends to him because you are somehow very obsessed with me. Listen, this money is not mine,it's my dad's,this is all his and I'm worth nothing because all of this is made by my dad's hardwork and I don't have any part in this so please leave me alone,don't even try to deny it I know you guys are after my status and not my real self. Now If you excuse me" Jeongguk humiliated her with full honesty as his chest was filled with rage,he honestly hate this day so much.

"Wait Jeongguk-" she was cut off by Jeongguk mother's who interrupted their talk. Jeongguk just wanna run away,can't some angel rescue him?

"Um sorry to interrupt you guys but Jeongguk I think you have a guest? The maid told me someone is here for you,you should have informed me if you were inviting someone you know,now go whoever it is is waiting for you in your room" His mom said to him.