19| Stop ignoring me

(A/n: I'm so shitty with surprises haha let's go)

Sun shining right through the window in Jeongguk's room. Taehyung squinted his eyes because of the sunlight. He was slowly opening his eyes,vision still kinda blurry. The first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Jeon Jeongguk beautiful pure face. Taehyung didn't even realised how close he and Jeongguk were, Jeongguk had his one hand on Taehyung waist as he was already so close to Jeongguk. Taehyung felt flustered at the position they were in, he is just glad at the moment that he didn't do anything wrong last night.

Taehyung looked at the time from his wrist watch,it was already eleven am. He groaned as he doesn't wanna go,he just wants to sleep here with Jeongguk,it's so comfortable here. But unfortunately you don't always get the things you want. He eventually took Jeongguk's hand from his waist and put it gently on the bed. He got out of Jeongguk grip finally. He tried to make minimum noise as he was trying to get out of the bed without disturbing Jeongguk since he knows Jeongguk isn't a deep sleeper. He would wake up by the tiniest noise.

As Taehyung got down finally from the bed,the bed creaked. Taehyung cursed at the bed,hoping the younger won't wake up. But when he got off the bed as he feet touched the ground,a "thud" sound was made As he slowly walked towards the bathroom,he heard a a soft groan. Oh no!

"Tae...Taehyung?" He heard younger say in his deep morning voice. He sounded way hotter than usual as his raspy morning voice was deep. Taehyung gulped and turned around facing a sleepy Jeongguk whose eyes were barely open as his hair were completely messed and yet he still manages to look this good.

"You are awake,sorry,I tried really hard to not make any noises but your bed had to ruin it, well you should go back to sleep since I am gonna take a shower if that's okay with you" Taehyung told the younger,who slightly nodded and fell back on his bed,closing his eyes already falling asleep. Taehyung giggled at how he is a small baby and just walked again back to the bathroom. Opening the door and getting inside. He saw the bath tub there, he really wants to take a bath and just relax but he doesn't have that much time so he decided to just go with the shower. Eventually taking off his clothes and putting them aside.

"Ah shit!" Taehyung groaned as he just now realised he didnt brought his last night clothes with him inside the bathroom. They are still outside. He wanted to bang his head against the wall at his stupidness. He sighed at his stupidity,he was already done with showering after almost twenty five minutes. He took the white towel from the shelf and dried himself with it. He came to a conclusion that he has to go outside like this. He put the towel around his waist,as the water was slowly dripping from his wet hair,afraid of wetting the floor but at the moment he can't help it,it's either his hair or his lower body.

He unlocked the door and walked outside the bathroom. His gaze went straight to Jeongguk who was standing going through his phone as his back faced Taehyung. Taehyung fake coughed so Jeongguk will look at him. Jeongguk turned around and saw almost Naked and wet Taehyung standing infront of him. Wearing nothing but a towel around his waist as his bare chest was in the view,his toned body,his tanned sun kissed skin as his wet blonde hair fell on his forehead.
He was serving looks without even trying. Must be hard to just breath and get everyone flustered.

Taehyung saw Jeongguk checking him out,he was being so obvious. Taehyung smirked and waved at Jeongguk to snap him out of his thirsty thoughts. Jeongguk blushed since Taehyung caught him staring at him.