Heir of the Fourth / 16

Light tickled Ino's eyes, signalizing that it was already morning. She slowly opened her eyes but she was already wondering where the light came from. Normally her blinds were closed during night. When Ino managed to open her eyes and analize her surroundings she smiled. She was in Naruto's bedroom, lying in his bed. With that she remembered the events of last night. The beautiful night she spend with Naruto. She smirked. It really was a lovely and charming night and she couldn't think that Naruto could be such a beast in bed, regarding his lack of experience when it comes to girls (of course before Ino appeared in his life). Suddenly Ino felt a tight grip around her waist. When looking up she smiled. Ino stared at Naruto lying peacefully next to her and holding her tight. Ino gently stroked his face and his whiskers earning her some sleppy giggles. She smiled brighter. She was so happy to have someone like Naruto at her side.

Ino freed herself from Naruto's grip and crawled on top of him and planted a kiss on his lips with the intention to wake him up.

...-...

Naruto was still sleepy but suddenly felt warm lips locating themselves on his lips. Without even thinking he immediately returned the kiss and then grabbed the waist of the person and pulled her closer. To be honest he immediately knew who was trying to wake him up.

"Morning, my beauty."

Ino giggled. "Morning, sleepy head. How do you feel?"

Naruto, still having his eyes closed, pulled Ino closer to him. "Oh, I feal great when you wake me up with a lovely kiss."

Ino laughed. "I just know you to well."

Naruto stroked her back and her hair. "And I love you for that."

"I love you too, babe. But...", she traced Naruto's chest muscles which earned her some soft moans, "will you show me your love?"

Naruto opened his eyes and looked at her and when doing so he saw playful and seductive eyes. "Are you asking for round 2, my little queen?"

Ino smirked and crawled back on top of him and once again began kissing him. "Well, to be honest, I haven't had enough from last night."

...-...

Naruto and Ino dropped simultaneously on the bed, panting. They looked at each other and smiled bright. That little play was not as beautiful or stunning as last night but both of them still enjoyed it. Naruto took Ino into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"I love you, Ino."

Ino blushed and smiled. "I love you too, Naruto. But we should get up and have breakfast."

Naruto nodded and and got up from the be and offered Ino her clothes which she took gratefully but then she shooed him out of the bedroom so she could dress. Naruto laughed and left the bedroom, entering the kitchen. He wanted to surprise Ino with some quality breakfast. He began cooking some bacon as well as baking some toast. After some minutes Ino entered the kitchen and hugged Naruto from the back.

"You know what I love about you? You can cook."

Naruto pouted teasingly. "Oh come on. Is that all you like about me? I feel insulted."

Ino awed. "I'm sorry baby. I can make up tonight, if you'd like to."

Naruto grinned, turned around and planted a kiss on her lips before turning back to his bacon and finishing the breakfast. Naruto and Ino enjoyed the comfortable silence while eating and casually dropped some jokes and laughed about several things that happen in the village.