Finally back / 3

"Phew, I thought this would have never ended.", Naruto said while he was laughing.

He and his friends were just about to leave the Hokage's office and were already outside the building. Unfortunately the meeting with Tsunade took up the entire afternoon so it was already getting dark when they left. Currently, Naruto, Sakura and Ino were standing on the road, ready to say their goodbyes to each other.

"Alright, see you then tomorrow. Sleep well.", Sakura said as she turned away and began to walk away.

Naruto and Ino waved her goodbye and were now standing together at the road. Naruto just wanted to say goodbye to Ino but then he noticed something he forgot.

"Ah crap, I need to get new clothes!"

Ino giggled. "I was already wondering if you noticed they were ripped apart."

Naruto grinned. "All due to my training. I got this little thing for nearly 5 years now. Gotta give it its honour. But I need to get new ones immediately for tomorrow's mission. Do you know a store which is still open?"

Ino nodded. "I do. And if you beat me in racing there I might give you some fashion tips." And then she was gone.

Naruto stood dumbfounded, but started to chase her only a second after she left. During this race Naruto noticed how fast she got. Not bad. But I am faster than you.

Naruto followed her until he saw the store Ino meant. Naruto quickly used his shadow clone to catapult him towards it and in front of Ino. Being the first one the reach the store, Naruto grinned.

"You cheated. Never did we talk about using jutsus.", Ino said teasingly.

Naruto laughed. "Gotta use what you have. So, would you give me a hand here?"

---

Half an hour later, Naruto and Ino left the store. Naruto has now completely changed. He changed his orange jacket and trousers against a black jacket with red stripes as well as black trousers. It looked good on Naruto as Ino basically was staring at him.

Suddenly, Naruto's stomach began to rumble, resulting in a nervous laugh of the blond boy.

"I haven't eaten since morning. Maybe Ichiraku's still serving food."

Ino smiled at him. "Or you could just accompany me and have dinner with me and my family."

Naruto blinked at her. "Are you sure? This early? I've only got her today? What about your parents?"

"C'mon. What are you afraid of? They won't be bothered, trust me.", she said as she grabbed Naruto's wrist and dragged him with her.

Some time later they reached the Yamanaka' s Flower Store since it also served as an apartment for the family. Naruto would always visit her after school and later on after missions to have lunch with her.

"And you're sure they don't mind?", Naruto asked once again.

"I am sure, Naruto. Now let's get in. They will be happy to see you."

And with that, they entered the apartment.

---

"I'm back!", Ino shouted.

"Had a great day?" Naruto heard the voice of Mrs. Yamanaka in the kitchen probably preparing the lunch that Ino spoke of.

"Yup. More than great.", she said with blinking happily at Naruto, making him smile too.

"What could have occurred today...?", Ino' s mother said as she entered the floor and encountered Naruto and Ino together.

"Ahh...good evening, Mrs Yamanaka.", Naruto said happily.