Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part Five

Y/N's POV

As we neared the training room I could feel adrenaline fill me. Troopers who had been stationed here when I arrive began following Amber and I. Clearly Val had wanted an audience for this match.

I glance at Amber who seemed to have faith in me. Doe I already felt like I could beat Val the sight of her smile encouraged me even more. When we arrived at the entrance of the training room I cracked my neck and with a calm yet confident tone I said.

Y/N: Let's do this.

The women around me seemed just as excited as I was now. With one swift movement I pushed open the door and stepped inside.

No One's Pov

As he stepped into the room the squad that had previously lost to Val cheered having been waiting for this rematch for a long time. They watched from just outside the ring while Val waited on top of one of the poles that held up the ropes of the ring. She was wearing black Yoga pants and a grey sleeveless shirt.

Val: So Shorty you ready to lose again?

Y/N: Val I thought you knew better than to underestimate my power.

He said strolling towards the ring as the people who followed him joined Val's Squad who were sat around the ring.

Val: Oh I don't but I know I can kick your ass.

Y/N: Oh I'm gonna make you regret all your trash talk.

He said jumping over the ropes of the ring right into the middle of it. This impressed the crowd considering how high he jumped and how graceful his landing was. Val hopped off the poll at the corner of the ring and landed in front of Y/N.

Val: Ready to begin?

Y/N: Yep just gotta do one thing.

He said and pressed a button on his wrist device, a few seconds later his chest plate fell off having been released. Val blushed slightly for a few moments because he was now topless which revealed his scared and muscular body.

Y/N: No point in wearing all my armour for a sparring match wouldn't you agree?

Val: S-Sure...now let's start!

She said shaking her head trying to ignore how attractive he looked to her. Amber walked over to the ring and said.

Amber: I'll be the judge if you both don't mind.

Val: Sounds good.

Y/N: Agreed Amber tell us when we can go.

The two fighters squared up to each other. Both thinking out a strategy for the fight. The crowd noticed that Val lost her confident, smug expression as she waited for the fight to commence.

Amber: Fighters to your corners.

Amber announced for not only Val and Y/N but also the audience. The two fighters nodded then went to their corners. Neither of them wanted to say anything trying to stay focused on one another.

Amber: The fight will start in three!

Y/N and Val got into fighting stances. The group was on the edge of their seats in anticipation.

Amber: Two!

Val's smirk suddenly returned as she figured out an attack plan she believed would defeat Y/N. Right around the same time Y/N took a deep breath in and closed his eyes as if he was going into a meditative state.

Amber: One, begin!

When she said that Val jumped towards Y/N and attempted to hit him with a spin kick to the head. As it came inches away from colliding with his head, he suddenly ducked down and looked up at Val. Everything seemed to slow down for her as her eyes widened. She watched as he retaliated by upper cutting her in the jaw. The crowd gasped and cheered as they watched Val fall backwards towards the ground after receiving that hit.