Majin Vanilla X Male Reader Part Two

No one's POV

You woke up with a terrible headache and the feeling of someone holding onto you. You roll to your side trying to get more comfortable. Rappers of sweets were scattered around the room along with a feminine looking set of clothes. The door was damaged, like someone had kicked it opened.

Y/N: Where am I...

You say as you slowly sit up and put your hand on something soft to as you used the other hand to rub your eyes.

Y/N: Wait where's that pink girl?

The memories of what occurred before you passed out shot through your mind. You looked down noticing two things, one you were in a bed you didn't recognise and two you were topless.

Y/N: Where's my shirt?

You tried to get up but you realised something was around your your waist under the blanket. Moving your hand to see what was holding onto you, you gripped the blanket and threw it off the bed. A massive blush formed on your face, the thing holding you down was a fully naked Majin woman.

What made you blush more was that your other hand which was on something soft was on one of her rather impressive breasts. Within a second you took your hand off her breast. This made her wake up because of how the bed was moving so much. She looked up slowly then upon seeing you she smiled happily and hugged/tackled you.

Vanilla: Yay you're awake!

As you were brought back down on the bed Vanilla cuddled up against you.

Y/N: Um who are you and where am I?

She smiled and hugged you tighter, her breasts were pressed right up against your body. You looked away trying desperately not to stare at them.

Vanilla: I'm Vanilla and this is a house I found!

Y/N: Ok...I'm Y/N...where's my shirt?

Vanilla: Not telling~

She said in a playful, childish tone while looking at you in a smug manner.

Y/N: Why?

Vanilla: So we could play hide and seek! If you win, you can have your shirt but if I win you have to play more games with me!

She said jumping up almost completely filling your vision with her breasts. You looked away blushing heavily and quickly put your hands on her shoulders to stop her from bouncing more.

Y/N: Fine it sounds fun but please put a top on!

You said nervously trying to get her to cover up as soon as possible. She smiled happily and hugged you easily slipping out of your hold on her shoulders.

Vanilla: Yay you go hide I'll give you thirty seconds!

After saying that she jumped off of you and put her clothes one while counting down from thirty slowly in the corner. You smirked then used instant transmission to teleport into the middle of the village thinking she'd try listening to where you would have went if you left the room normally.

You looked over and saw a cottage with a hole in the side. Going through the hole you looked around for a hiding place. Off in the distance you heard a door burst open in a different building. Vanilla must have finished counting, wanting your shirt back you quickly hid under a bed hoping that would win you the game.

Y/N: Couldn't have picked a more cliche spot...

As you mentally slapped yourself for your pretty bad hiding spot you noticed Vanilla was walking around outside looking for you. You could see this through a few small holes in the wall. She got angry after about half an hour of searching and decided to destroy the building one by one till she found you. The first house she blasted with a small ki attack was the one right next to the one you were in.

Y/N: She takes this game way too seriously!

You threw the bed off of you quickly then sprinted out of the house as she destroyed it. The blast sent you into the ground. Moments passed before you then heard Vanilla giggling. As you pulled yourself up and spit out a bit of dirt you saw Vanilla kneeling down next to you. She the poked your nose while making a boop noise. You were about to speak but Vanilla suddenly hugged you.

Vanilla: I win, you aren't good at this game!

She teased happily with a bright joyful smile, her smile for some reason got you to smile as well. You had to admit Vanilla was definitely growing on you. Her personality was quite refreshing despite how childish she was.

Y/N: Yes you did win, would you like to play again or do something else?

You asked slowly forgetting the idea of getting your T shirt then leaving. She thought about it then said in a delightful tone.

Vanilla: Let's go eat ice cream!

She grabbed your hand and started to pull you back to the house where you woke up it was also the only house left after Vanillas hide and seek strategy.

You both sat down on the bed and she started to feed you strawberry ice cream. It was amazing you've never tasted anything like it but you had no idea about how she got it.

You finished the ice cream then started watching TV with Vanilla you sat beside her on the sofa and watched F/S.

Vanilla watched as a male character and female character kissed. She looked at you and poked your shoulder, you turned your head to look at her so she'd know you were listening to her.

Vanilla: Y/N?

Y/N: Yes Vanilla what is it?

Vanilla: Are they friends?

She said confused and pointed at the screen. The couple were now now making out gradually moving towards the bed.

Y/N:Oh them ya they’re a special type of friends.

Vanilla smile almost in a shy manner and said quietly.

Vanilla: Thanks Y/N.

After that you both spent the rest of the day watching TV together and eating sweets. You asked Vanilla where she got it but she always seemed to answer with the kitchen. Not wanting to make her think you didn't trust her you never checked. That evening you both fell asleep snuggled up in a blanket together while the TV kept running old TV shows.