Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part One

The sound of blaster fire filled the open fields of Umbara. Clones and Umbara's were desperately fighting over control of the planet. The Separatists needed the planet for it's raw materials and so had set reinforcements to back them up. Jedi Master Obi Wan Kenobi and Jedi Master Pong Krell were slowly but surely gaining control of the planet.

However after Pong Krell was revealed as a traitor the fight on Umbara was tipping in the favour of the Separatists. Even after sending Anakin Skywalker to the planet to aid in the fight the tide of the battle was still not changing back.

Seeing this the Jedi Council sent a Mandalorian jedi knight by the name of Y/N. He had recently been granted the title of knight and was seen as a suitable candidate for the mission. This was due the the young man having very low clone causality numbers and high success rate on missions.

The young knight of the republic was recommended for this job by his former master Plo Koon. The council explained this to Obi Wan and so when the jedi knight arrived with his soldiers he was welcomed by the one of the two.

Y/N’s Pov

Upon landing on the planet surface I was immediately escorted off the Gunship. Master Obi Wan was waiting for me outside the base. It was raining heavily and despite me wearing my Mandalorian armour, I used the force to make a little shield above myself and the two troopers walking along side me. I never was able to get my head around why their armour was designed in such a way.While thinking this General Kenobi walked over me and held out his hand and said in a pleasant tone.

Obi Wan: Hello there.

Y/N: General Kenobi, it's an honour to meet you.

I said in a relaxed tone seeing that Obi Wan seemed rather nice. As I shook his hand we walked inside with the two clones waiting by the door. When I walked inside I looked back having noticed them gone.

Y/N: You two should come inside, that rain is only gonna get worse.

Clone: But sir we're guarding the door.

Y/N: I know but the door can be guarded from the inside where it's warm so please come in.

The clones looked at one another a little shocked by how I was acting. Clearly my attitude was new to them, but they seemed to not mind because they stepped inside and stood by the now shut door. When I turned around Obi Wan was watching me. This was confusing till I recalled my former teacher's recommendation. Obi Wan must have wanted to see me with the troopers.

Y/N: Apologies for that Master Obi Wan, just wanted to help them out.

I apologize to the Jedi Master who was waiting for me to follow him to the meeting room.

Obi Wan: No need to apologise, Master Plo Koon talked about your kindness towards the clones, so I figured you'd do something like that.

He said as he started walking away from me. I quickly jogged up and walked alongside him.

Y/N: Oh I see, I'm glad he recommended me Master Kenobi.

Obi Wan: Oh, why is that?

He asked looking at me as we walked passed what I assumed was the mess hall. This assumption came from the smell of food and the sound of clones having banter. I removed my helmet letting the General see my face as I said.