Zhuque Mercy X Male Reader Part Two

A golden ray of light shined upon the empress and her personal bodyguard as they strolled through a sea of phoenix flowers in the royal garden.

After their work filled day yesterday they were very happy to be in such a beautiful location. This place was a shrine to Mercy's mother who passed away after Mercy's birth, it had stone statue of the late empress in the centre surrounded by a blanket of scarlet and crimson flowers and a long the outside where cherry pink leafed trees.

Y/N: No matter how many times I've been here, I'll never not be amazed by it's majestic look.

Zhuque Mercy: Indeed, truly a beautiful sight I'm happy my mother could be honoured in this way.

Y/N: I wish we could have met her, I heard she was a amazing person.

Zhuque Mercy: The older members of my servants tell me I look just like her.

Y/N: Then she was more beautiful than anything in this world.

The empress smiled and then walked closer to her bodyguard with a tint of red on her face. Y/N slowly and, with his nervous moments held his friend's hand, Mercy didn't mind at all so didn't say anything to him.

The two of them strolled on the small path that lead to the center of the garden. Little did one of them know, the other person had planned this trip for a important reason.

Y/N: I'm so pleased that we are doing this, my Empress.

Zhuque Mercy: As am I, my dear Y/N, I enjoy being alone with you.

Y/N: I am glad to hear that, truly I am, but you seem to be distracted at the moment. Is something wrong?

With a gentle sigh and tilt of her head the empress stopped walking and looked towards her friend who had turned to face her.

Zhuque Mercy: I want a child Y/N.

He was taken back by her sudden intention in starting a family, but since he was her servant he simply nodded and said with a loyal tone.

Y/N: Then shall I inform your handmaidens to look for someone worthy to be your husband?

Zhuque Mercy: No no, it's fine Y/N. I have already told them to search for a suitable husband, I need you to do something else for me.

The White Tiger Spirit warrior was very confused, what could she want him to do in relation to her interest in becoming a mother.

Y/N: My Empress, what do you need me to do? Ask and I shall complete your task.

She smiled more and hugged him closely and closed her eyes gently. This took her bodyguard by surprise, but he couldn't help but enjoy the loving embrace.

Zhuque Mercy: After one year of searching, if my servants haven't found me a husband, I want you to marry me.

Within a second the calm warrior was turned into a embarrassed mess. His heart raced, his face turned scarlet and he tried and failed to contain a noise of joy. Mercy loved the reaction and she received from Y/N and provided to remove his mask at a steady pace.

Once the mask was removed she gazed upon his strong handsome face, her ocean blue eyes met his E/C orbs. His H/C hair showed slightly out of his helmet, it had been a while since she last took a gander at his face, so she had forgotten how attractive to her he was.

With the realisation of his attractiveness came a cherry pink blush on her face. After a moment of gazing at each other Y/N gently wrapped his strong arms around her waist allowing her to comfortably rest her head on his chest.

Y/N: I-I will marry you if that is what you want, my Empress.

He couldn't believe she wanted him as a husband and for him to be the father of her child. It was like a dream come true for the White Tiger Spirit warrior, not only did the only person he ever loved want to marry him, but he didn't even have to ask her out.