Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part Two

No One's Pov

Maroon and Amber had just arrived outside Y/N's room. In Amber’s hands were several highly detailed reports on the current status of the war and the base they are in. Maroon however, held the Generals breakfast that she had collected from the Canteen only a few minutes beforehand.

Amber was the one who knocked on the door since Maroon had her hands full at the moment. Moments later the young Jedi's voice called out from inside the room.

Y/N: One moment let me get dressed then I'll be right there.

Amber: Understood General L/N.

The two clones waiting about a minute until the young man opened the door wearing most of his armour besides the helmet and jedi cloak. He had a bright smile on his face which quickly made Maroon smile as well. Amber didn't smile however because she was more focused in her current duty.

Amber: General L/N, I'm Captain Amber it's a honour to meet you.

Y/N: Hello Amber it's a nice to meet you.

Maroon: Good morning Y/N, I got you some breakfast.

The young Jedi brightened up even more while Maroon handed the tray of food to him. Amber watched this and internationally was impressed that Maroon's plan was working.

Y/N: Thank you so much that's so kind of you Maroon.

Maroon: No problem Y/N I just figured you'd like some food while we report to you.

Amber: Speaking of which may we come into the room sir so we can report privately.

Y/N nodded and walked into the room while the two troopers followed suit. Amber sat at the desk placing two files down so the General could read either about the base first or the war's current state. However she hasn't noticed she had taken the only seat. Y/N seeing that there was no seats left, walked over and started pretending that he was sitting on a invisible chair. He then placed the tray on the edge of the desk and began eating his breakfast.

Maroon noticed the Jedi's childish act rather quickly and started giggling silently from the sight. Amber didn't hear this so started briefing the General.

Amber: So these sheets are about the status of the war and this is about this facility we're currently in.

Y/N: Ah I see, I'd like the war documents please.

He said and was soon handed the several files on the war by Amber. Maroon at this point was giggling much louder because Y/N was still doing the invisible chair joke.

While Y/N started reading Amber looked to her friend confused by why she's giggling like that. The jedi knight seemed to notice this in the corner of his and started chuckling.

Amber: Have I missed something?

Maroon points to where Amber thought the General’s chair was. Amber looked and finally saw the General’s visual gag and blushes a little.

Amber: General I'm so sorry I didn't know that there was only one chair left!

The captain said quickly standing up embarrassed by her unintentional rudeness. Y/N chuckled happily and placed a hand on her shoulder.

Y/N: Relax Amber I don't mind at all.

He said and stood up normally then sat down on his bed with Amber slowly sitting back down. The Arc Trooper seeing she wasn't really needed at the moment so began admiring the Mandalorian helmet.

Y/N: These reports are well organized Amber, good work.

The man commented while reading the reports on the battles. Amber felt a bit of pride grow in her upon hearing Y/N's comment.