Mandalorian Jedi Male Reader X Female Clone Troopers Part Four

The shine from the ceiling lights reflected off of Y/N's battle armour as he strolled to Amber's room. He was almost exactly on time for there met up and felt excited to get to talk with the Clone Captain. He couldn't actually think of why he was so excited about this doe. He eventually put it down to his enjoyment of making more friends. As he approached the door he looked at his wrist device and saw that he was a minute early. He chuckled to himself to this thinking that how proud Plo Koon would be if he knew that Y/N was actually on time for once.

He took a deep breath in and out for a moment. This was to compose himself and help calm himself a little. Once calmer than before he knocked on the door. It was a little under a second later a voice from the room called out.

Amber: One second I'm just... finishing up my paperwork.

Y/N: Okay Amber.

He replied and looked around waiting for the door to be opened. As he waited he could hear stuff being moved around frantically inside the room. The Jedi didn't think much of this until he heard Amber scream and a loud crash. Without a moment's hesitation he used the force to open the door and rushed into the room to see what had happened.

However when he entered the room he was surprised to see that Amber was pinned under a pile of old looking scrap metal and wiring. She laughed nervously when she noticed he had barraged into the room and saw this odd predicament.

After what felt like a full minute he smiled gently as he relaxed and used the force to free her. Amber slowly got up embarrassed and shy about this incident. The clone looked to her commander and said in a soft tone.

Amber: I-I'm sorry about the mess Y/N I was working...

Y/N: On Enemy tech?

He asked calmly getting interested more and more by this situation.

Amber: Y-yes sir... I've never seen technology like this and wanted to see how it worked in detail.

While he was listening to her answer, he picked up something off the floor. It seemed to be a piece off an Umbaran's Spider like tank that was destroyed in the siege of this base. Y/N hadn't seen one properly yet however he had seen the wreck of one while on his last mission.

Y/N: Why not leave that to the tank core then?

He questioned knowing that machinery like this would be their responsibility. Amber looked away feeling herself get really nervous and so quietly said.

Amber: I enjoy it...

When she spoke those words she unintentionally looked adorable. Y/N's heart melted hearing this.

Y/N: That's fantastic to hear Amber.

He said while placing a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. Amber's head shot up in surprise showing her shock out how he responded to the information.

Amber: P-Pardon sir?

She asked not believing what she had just heard him say. Y/N's smile grew as he looked at her then to the Umbaran tech in his free hand.

Y/N: Hobbies are good to have, I'm happy that despite being on this sort of planet you've still found something that brings you joy.

Joy began showing in her expression now knowing that Y/N was fine with her doing this.

Amber: Thank you Y/N.

She said and sat down on her bed slowly. The young man seemed a bit confused then asked.

Y/N: Why are you thanking me Amber?

He asked walking closer to her and then kneeling in front of her so they'd be at eye level with one another.