Majin Vanilla X Male Reader Part One

I found my old Deviant art account and I found this old story on it so I'm gonna fix it up and send it out in parts.

We all know who Majin Buu is but nobody expected not even him that he had a sister Majin Vanilla. She never respected Babidi and hated him because he was always mean to her. So she ran away to find someone fun and who would play with her. She eventually found a little planet know as earth and was excited to finally meet a friend.

Y/Ns POV 

Y/N: THEY WHAT!

You yelled because were so angry at your father and Vegeta. You were so angry you slammed your hand into Bulma's desk.

Bulma: It's like I told you they left to train with Whis and they told me to tell you that if you wanted to come next time you can.

You started to walk away from Bulma in a huff, they always did this to you going off training without you. You had enough you where going to do find someone you could rely on.

Bulma:Hey wait up Y/N!

A sigh escaped your mouth as you walked towards the exit then looked back at Bulma who was following you.

Y/N: What...

You said in a cold emotionless tone as you opened the door and stepped outside onto the balcony.

Bulma: Where are you going I thought you were gonna have dinner here tonight.

Y/N: I'm going somewhere to think... see you later Aunty Bulma...

With that said you flew away with Bulma trying to stop you hoping she could help you vent these emotions out.

Y/N: First they make me train until I'm a Super Saiyan three then they want me to get even stronger without them bringing me to Whis that's it!

You accidentally transformed into a Super Sayian out of pure anger from having enough of your father's shit.

Y/N: I never want to see them again!

You said unaware that a Majin woman who was on earth exploring the place was flying right behind you. She flew right next to you and poked her face in front of yours then in a interested tone asked

Majin Vanilla: Never want to see who again?

Y/N: Ahhh!

She scared you so badly not only did you go back to base form you didn't focus on the mountain right in front and crashed right into it face first. You blacked out and the last thing you saw was Vanilla looking confused.

Vanillas POV 

Majin Vanilla: Is it nap time?

The now confused Majin said while looking at you sleeping. Poking at your face she said smiling happily.

Majin Vanilla: Awww he's so cute when he sleeps I'm sure he'll be friends with me.

She said as she leaned so close to your face that one inch was all the distance that remained.

Majin Vanilla: Oh I know I'll find some somewhere for you to sleep!

The innocent Majin girl smiled brightly and searched for about an hour till finding a native village.  Upon arriving at the small village and turning everyone into ice cream she ate all of it except one, that was yours in her mind.

After the meal she put you in one of the houses then laid you down on a bed. She took off your t shirt, she blushed because of your six pack and decided to sleep next to you. She loved how warm you where and rapped her arms around your chest.

Majin Vanilla: What's this feeling in my chest?

Timeskip Bulmas POV 

Bulma: Those two have really done it this time.

Chi-chi: Goku is so much trouble when he gets back.

Bulma: Same with Vegeta I can't believe they'd do this to him again...

Chi-Chi: When are they coming back anyway?

Bulma: I'm going to get Whis to come back so I'll find out then and help Y/N.

Chi-Chi looked out the window as rain began to fall. It seemed to be a pretty bad storm outside.

Chi-chi: I hope he's alright...

Bulma: I'm sure he's fine Chi-Chi the guy is practically bullet proof.

I said placing a hand on my friend's shoulder trying to ease her mind. Chi-Chi looked at me and stood up taking my hand off her shoulder.

Chi-Chi: No he's always been like this...

I looked at Chi-Chi with a confused expression on my face. She looked at me and said in a saddened tone.

Chi-Chi: He always wanted to be like his father...but Goku wasn't around enough to actually help him with that...

Bulma sat down as she made more tea and listened to Chi-Chi and said in a understanding tone.

Bulma: Ah I see... that explains why he was so angry earlier...but when we get all of them together we can help him out with that!

I said trying to help out my friend as she looked down at her tea I made for her. As I sat up and walked over to her I whispered to myself.

Chi-Chi: I hope your right Y/N...