Enjolras x Reader x Grantaine: Arguments

You sat at the table, rubbing your temple as you were bombarded with the laughter and shouting of the café's patrons.

Two shouting patrons in particular were giving you grief.

Enjolras an Grantaire were fighting. Again. You knew they were friends, but still. A girl could only handle so much.

"I'm telling you, it's too soon!" Grantaire argued.
"And I'm telling you, it's too risky!" Enjolras snapped. You took a swig of your drink, trying to block out the conversation going on at your table.

"If you don't do it now, you'll lose support."

"But if we rush, we'll be sloppy. I'm not going to lead people to their deaths!" You sighed. They'd been going back and forth all night, and you were reaching your limit.

"So that's it, then. You're going to make this decision on your own, without consulting anyone."

"You know what, Grantaire? I think—"

"ENOUGH!" You shouted, slamming your cup down. "You're both acting like children! If you can't agree on what to you, just call a damn meeting and have a vote! Because I'm done listening to this shit." You got up with a scoff. "Grow up."

...

You sat outside the café, watching people come and go. You enjoyed the peace, happy to get away from the chaos within.
Or at least, you were.

You felt a hand land on your shoulder, and you looked up to see Enjolras looking down at you. Grantaire was standing behind him.
"We followed your advice, and put it to a vote." Enjolras said.

"And?"

"And it took five minutes to figure out what took us three hours of arguing." Grantaire said.

"So?"

"So..." Enjolras said. "We wanted to apologize, and thank you."

"Thank me?"

"If it weren't for you, this cause would have fallen apart ages ago."
You laughed into your drink and they stood there sheepishly. You raised your cup to your lips.

"You're damn right."