76. Job Interview

Phylicia
I woke up with the cat meows ringtone which is starting to get annoying. If one of Cory's husband friend hires me as an babysitter, I'm changing the ringtone for alarm clock that's less annoying. I generally moved Kaylin's arms, stretch and went to the bathroom.

I took an shower, washed my face, brush my teeth and headed to my room with Kaylin still in my bed asleep. I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and draws, lotion my body put on deodorant and put on my black dress with gold belt and blouse.
Phylicia's dress for job interview

I put on my black heels, and brush my hair as the smells of bacon just hit my nose

I put on my black heels, and brush my hair as the smells of bacon just hit my nose. I grabbed my purses, turns the lights off and headed to the living room. I walked in the living with music playing low so Aunt Jen won't wake Kaylin up.
"Morning Phylicia" Aunt Jen said fixed me the plates of grist, scramble eggs and bacon.
"Morning Aunt Jen" I said sitting down.

She hands me an plate and an mug of coffee before she gets her plates. She put Kaylin's food in the microwave wave with foils so he'll have something when he wakes up.
"So Phylicia, are you nervous?" She asked
"Yeah kind of" I said.

I hope Cory's husband friend will hire me because Cory saw me changing Kylie's diaper before and she thinks being their babysitter is the perfect job for me. She told me that he wants to hire me as an babysitter because school is out and they need an babysitter while they at work.

When we done, we went in the kitchen clean up our messes, leave notes for Kaylin and headed out the door. We both got in the car and drove off. Aunt Jen said she stopped by the gas station first before heading on I-77.

Rock Hill
We made it to Holiday Inn on Dave Lyle Blvd in time. We got out, locked the door and headed to the lobby.
"Good morning may I helped you?" The lady said
"I'm here for the job interview" I said.

The lady told me that the job interview is at the diner area so me and Aunt Jen walking to the diner area where the job interview takes place and I saw the middle aged chubby light skin man with beard that's looks about in his mid 30s.

I shocked his hands and get started with the job interview.

An hour later
That interview is shorter than I expected because he knows I'm graduation this Saturday and he'll let me know that If he going to hire me as their 5 kids babysitter or not at the graduation party at his house.