5. Amari

Kaylin
After that shitty party that I went to last night, I started to see why Danny barely come to the party. I mean come on, I don't know why AJ with his punk ass beating the hell out of some dude while we outside waiting on Danny. I don't know why the hell Sabrina here but he don't want her gold digging ass.

I knew she was such a gold digger in the began with because she got my boy looking stupid when they was together for a year. When Marlon told him that she sleeping around with one of AJ homeboy, he didn't believe him at first until Rico gave him some receipt. When he saw the the video of her giving that dude a blowjob, he went to his little trap house at Grier Heights and beat the shit out of him.

He broke up with her the next day which is including loosing her numbers and everything. Since then, she has a nerve to get back with him knowing that she played the hell out of him. The dude is fine being single and don't need her nor any girls in his life right now.

Hope and I is in Aunt Ro's car since we are on I-77 heading to Rock Hill because Brittany wants us to watch my a year old nephew Armari while they handled some business. They don't trust my dad watch him because he almost got Armari taken away because he was in the hospital with cocaine and some other drugs in his system when he was 8 months old.

When Brittany found out that he has been bringing some random people to her house and dealing drugs around him, she kicked him out of her house and never let him watch Armari ever again. My dad got out of prison couple of years ago and he still dealing drugs. Maurice is a better father than ours since he never there for none of us.

When we pulled up to her apartment which is at Boyd Hill, I gave Maurice a dap and Hope an hug. Brittany told us the rules about Armari and told us what time he takes a nap and all that and they left. I don't mind watching my nephew even though babysitting him is a lot of work but whatever.

I watch him the few times and they can trust me, Hope, Jadian or my cousin Aaliyah. They don't really trust Jordan to watch him because he be doing some shady shit when he around Amari but it's mostly when he taking the nap and he stubborn as hell whens it comes to babysitting. He will be 2 next month a day before Jadian's 21st birthday and now Brittany is 5 months pregnant with another child. I don't know if she having another boy or a girl just yet but she'll let us know when she finds out the gender of Brittany any Maurice 2nd child.

A hour later
"Hope, feed him some baby food!", I said as I'm flipping through channels to see what's else on TV right now. Yeah, Hope is helping me babysit him while I'm in the living room and Jordan tried to smoke weed around him.
"What are you doing?", I asked suspiciously since I don't want to cuss around Amari.
"Smoking weed why you got a problem with it?", He asked.
"Yeah, what are you trying to do, having DSS come over here and take him away?", I asked not wanting my nephew get put in the system.

If he going to smoke weed, he better take that shit outside because what he ain't going to do is having DSS involved again like my punk ass dad did the first time. He went outside and smoked weed while I'm in the kitchen fixed Amari some juice. I carry him back to the living room, put him in the playpen and turn the TV on Nick Jr and watch Pegga Pig.

I'm not a huge fan of that show but I only watch it when I babysitting him. About 20 minutes later, I feel my phone vibrating and it's was Maurice.
Phone Convo
Kaylin: Sup man!
Maurice: How is little man doing?
Kaylin: He doing alright he just watching TV now.
Maurice: Alright we on our way back. And Brittany taking y'all home.
Kaylin: Alright see y'all when you get here!
Brittany: Bye Kaylin!
Kaylin: Bye Britt!
Phone Convo

I went to his playpen to change his diapers since its needs to be changed. I told Hope to go to the nursery and get the diaper, baby powder and a baby whip as she went to his room and gave me 3 things. While I'm changing his diapers, he shit on my hands so I let Hope finish change Amari's diapers while I went in the kitchen and wash my hands.

Unlike them abusive son of a bitches, I don't get freak out and beat the hell out of them just because they getting frustrated with their child. Especially when they shit in their hands while changing diapers. I got to admit, dealing with babies crying is very frustrating but I would never beat them nor shake them the can cause disabilities or worse, death.

If you don't believe me, go on Google, Bing, WebMD, or whatever and look up Shaken Baby Syndrome they can tell you.

Notes: Shaken Baby Syndrome is a form of child abuse that's can cause disabilities or deaths. As much I don't like babies and don't have no patients to deal with all that crying, I would never shake a baby no matter how frustrating it is.

After I washed my hands, I put him back in the playpens to take a nap before they get back. When they got back,  they thanks us before Brittany took us home. I been watching him for couple of hours and it's almost dinner time which is means when we get home, Aunt Ro going to have our food in the microwave since we might going have to heat them up a little bit before we eat it.

Kaylin's nephew in mm