69. Cater 2 U

Phylicia
Spring break is in couple of weeks and Aunt Ro decided that we going to the beach and be there for a week. I ain't been to beach in years which is the last time that I went to beach was when I was 11 for Aunt Jen's birthday. We agree that we going to Myrtle Beach for our little spring break vacation.

I already paid for cap and gown, and the prom dress which is I brought it from Belk yesterday after school because Aunt Jen said it's cheaper than David's Bridle and I agree with her because who hell going to spend that much money on the prom dress anyways.

Now, I'm in my room packing up my stuff because Kaylin wants me to come over to his house but I don't know why. Whatever, I'll find out. i decided to called an Uber to his house because I don't think he feels like driving.

Kaylin
I got an shitty day today. Let me tell you what happens, I got an called from Caleb's mom this morning telling me that he got shot in the arms so I got up, took an quick shower, put my clothes on and headed to the hospital where Aunt Ro, Thomas, Uncle Fred and his mom sitting there scared.

I asked what the hell is going on and Thomas told me that him and Dante got into the fight because he told him to get out of the gang and it's gotten ugly where he shot him. When I heard about it, I was pissed because I can't believe that he shot Caleb. All the dude do is tell him to hurry up and get the hell out of the gang and he shot him 6 times.

Because of that, I don't know that he going to be alive or dead because he in the critical condition now. I can tell that his girl scared because she loves him and don't want to loose him due to gun violence. I been sitting in this hospital all day waiting for the answer until the police started question us. As soon the police done, his mom decided to press charges on Dante for attempted murder because he might be alive. To be honest, I won't blame her for pressing charges on her stubborn ass nephew.

When doctor finally came, they told me that he going to be okay, he just in the coma for I don't know how long so I decided to leave the hospital because I been there all day and ready to go home. I'm glad that my boy is going to be alright but Dante needs to go to jail because he tried to kill his own cousin and all he was doing was tell him to get the hell out of the gang as soon as possible before FBI agent be on their asses.

Believe me, it's nothing worse than having FBI agent on your ass and arrest you. Hell, they might locked you up for years depends on what they charges with. That's why I will never join the gang because I just never know what might happens. I get locked up for years or worse, dead on the street. Now I'm at home very annoyed with this situation right now because they might not let Dante out because he went to jail 6 times for assault.

That's why I called Phylicia up and tell her to come over because what I need right now is an female that's relax me by back rub or they'll give me some cookies and willing to listen to all my problems and not an nagging girl who trying to makes things worst. No guys don't want no nagging ass girl in their lives whenever they in the bad mood. I went in the bathroom took an shower, shaved my face, brush my teeth and went in my room to put on my draws and basketball shorts.

When I headed back to the living room, I look at my phone and it's was Phylicia texted me and told me she on her way she just stopped by Bojangles on her way here. I sitting on the couch and wait on Phylicia to gets here because she going to need some help. I looked at the window and saw the car so I went outside with no shirt on to helped her.

I gave her an hug and an kiss and grabbed our food while the noisy ass Lyft driver say aww like she never seen a good looking dude kisses his plus size girlfriend before in their lives.
"Have an good evening ma'am" I said
"You too" The girl said as she pulled out of my driveway and went by her business.